Sequel: Forever and Always.

I'm Not What You Expected.

Memories.

I laid on my bed watching the last rays of sun entering my room, then everything went dark, I closed my eyes letting a few tears slipped, I didn't understand how everything was going so perfect then they just crumbled in a matter of seconds. I opened my eyes again wishing this all had been a bad dream. But I couldn't even fool myself, this was real, this was my life, this was my pain. I rolled on my back and looked up at the ceiling suddenly remembering the last days when I was still a human.

* * *



I looked at myself in the mirror, my dark red locks resting on shoulders, my hazel eyes staring back at me, with my light skin complexion finally coming back to its normal color after weeks of being tanned. My long red and white dress down my feet, I smiled happily that I was going back to Norway.

"Lene dear are you ready?" My mother asked

"Yes mother I am." I replied

The door to my room opened and in walked in my mother, she looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks mom."

"I can't wait for the day you walk down the aisle"

My cheeks started to burn a little.

"One day." I whispered

"Your father would have been so happy to see how you turned out, so educated and respectful, a true lady."

"Because I had you raising me." I said hugging my mother

"If only he was still here with us."

"I'm going to go visit him when we get back to Norway." I said softly

We had come to Germany 12 years ago when my father dies, when I was only five years old, and not it was time to go back, to visit him, to get over his death.

"I think it's time."

"It was time a long time ago." I said in a low voice.

My mother sighed and gave me another hug.

"We should get going."

I nodded and picked some of my stuff, it was going to be a long way back to Norway.

"I'll be back later mom."

"Where are you going this late?"

"See dad, I feel like I should go right now."

"Okay, be back soon and be careful."

"I will." I promised.

I walked the half mile down the road until I reached the gates to the graveyard, I walked in and follow a path until I made it to a grave stone that read Clause Smith

"Twelve years can pass by so fast" I whispered

"I know it was my fault you're gone, it's not fair not at all, if only I could have done something to save you instead of hiding, you would have been right here, by mom's side watching me grow up, and possibly walking me down the aisle but you're gone and I can't bring you back." I chocked back the tears.

I heard some leaf crunching, I looked up and from a distance I could see a tall man
staring back at me, something about him, the way he was standing right there like he had been watching me for some time, I stood up and turned around ready to walk out, but I wanted to see his face, to see how he looked, I turned back around and started walking towards him.


What am I doing?

the moonlight hit his face perfectly, revealing his flawless completion, his beautiful face staring back at me, making me blush like crazy, then he started walking towards me, he had a grin on his face now and his blond hair moved with the wind. Then my heart started to race with panic, this was not right, I shouldn't have walked to him, I mean he had practically watched me.

"You made this easier." He spoke

"What?" I whispered

"I was afraid I had to fight for you."

I stopped breathing for a second before realizing he had been watching me for a reason.

How could I have been so stupid.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." I whispered

I turned around and began running, I turned back and he was just smiling. I didn't understand why he wasn't chasing after me, maybe he wanted a better struggle or something.


* * *

I hated thinking about that night, the night I was so stupid to go to the grave yard in the middle of the night, being so stupid for walking to him, so stupid for not staying home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to thank:

Randomsexisity,
bloodravyn
&
Zinkzies.