Dance With Me in This Rain

True To Me, True To You

The next morning, which was a Saturday, I decided to sleep in. I had no idea what time it was but I was so incredibly tired.
So much had happened the previous day, what with the whole Tom situation and me having to go to Clara's house and calm her down about the break up.
She cried and cried and I had to be the one to listen to all that. I mean, not that I'm complaining or anything. She is my best friend.
I had to be there for her no matter what.
Even if it meant me having to listen to all of her rambling about how Tom was a stupid jerk and how she couldn't believe he just broke off the relationship. Why me?
I pulled my fluffly blanket closer to my body, turning onto my side in bed.
Oh, my sweet comfortable bed. I love you more than words can say.
I was having the most peaceful sleep, but unfortunately, the peacefulness disappeared in a second once a loud incessant knocking on the door woke me up, causing me to bolt up in bed, my hair all stuck to my face.
"What the hell?!" I hissed to myself.
Crap, I hope it's not Clara. I don't think I can take anymore of her whining.
I sighed in frustration, getting out of bed, completely unaware that I was about to open the door in a pair of short black shorts and a loose AC/DC shirt.
I rubbed my eyes tiredly, and yawned as I reached the front door, opening it slowly.
"Damn." Tom whistled, looking me up and down, with a huge grin on his face. He was wearing black sunglasses with the usual oversized clothes and hat.
I stared at him confusingly, as I was still tired, and looked down at myself. That's when I realized what I was wearing.
My eyes widened as I jumped behind the door, only sticking my head out to look at him.
He laughed. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed," He said, coming inside and giving me a kiss on the lips.
I could feel myself blushing, as I shut the door, turning to look at him. "Um, Tom?"
"Yeah?" He said, taking his sunglasses off, his eyes looking into mine.
"What are you doing here so early?" I asked, bringing my shorts down a little so my legs wouldn't look so exposed.
"Early? Do you even know what time it is?" He asked, laughing.
I shrugged slightly. "It's early."
He shook his head. "Bella, it's 1:30 in the afternoon. Were you seriously still sleeping?"
I sighed, rubbing my eyes. "I'm tired."
He smiled, putting an arm around my shoulders. "Did you sleep late last night?"
I nodded, resting my head on his chest, taking in his scent. He smelled of cologne, which was so good.
"Did you dream about me?" He asked, with a sly grin.
"Actually, no. I dreamt with Johnny Depp," I replied, trying not to laugh.
"What?" He said, looking down at me. "Johnny Depp? That's not fair. I can't compete with that guy!"
I laughed. "Tom, no one can compete with Johnny. He's perfect. Everyone thinks so. It's a universal thing."
He shook his head. "So you're telling me that you prefer that dude over me? I am utterly shocked, Ms. Moore."
I hit him playfully. "You know that's not true. If it were, than I would have never kissed you in the first place, now would I?"
He looked up in thought, with a finger to his chin. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I mean, I'm hotter than him, aren't I?"
I smiled weakly. "Whatever rocks your boat, big guy," I said, patting his head.
He stuck out his tongue, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer. "You know, the guys thought it was weird that you stopped by the hotel just to return a pen," He said, laughing.
I bit my lip. "But they bought it, right? No suspicions or anything?" I asked, looking up at him.
He shook his head. "No. They asked me if we fought and I said, 'No, we're on good terms'. Actually, we're more than on good terms," He said, wiggling his eyebrows.
I chuckled. "You think if we keep this from them for too long, they'll eventually end up finding out?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. Bill maybe. But Georg and Gustav? They're dumber than a bag of doorknobs."
I laughed. "Ah, don't say that about them."
He shrugged. "You don't live with them, so you don't know. It's like physically impossible to share a bathroom with Georg."
I laughed. "That bad?"
"It gets worse. He never cleans. His sloppiness drives everyone crazy."
I shook my head, releasing myself from his arms. "Alright, I'm gonna go change."
Tom then grabbed my hand before I turned around. "Why? This looks hot on you. I personally enjoy the shorts," He said, smirking.
I scoffed. "Your such a man whore, Kaulitz."
"You've said that before." He laughed.
"Well, it is the truth. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go change. I'm a little scared that you might take advantage of me," I joked.
"Oh babe, you know I won't do that.....that is, unless you want me to," He said seductively.
"Bite me, Kaulitz."
"Gladly," He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes, walking to my room, and closing the door behind me. I didn't feel very comfortable changing in front of him.
Call me shy, but that's just how I feel.
"Hey, you done yet?" I heard Tom ask a few minutes later outside my door, as he knocked a few times.
"Almost," I called, as I slipped on a pair of blue jeans, which were ripped on the knees. I was also wearing a black wife beater.
I opened the door, and found Tom standing there, with his arm leaning on the doorway.
"Oh no," He said, staring wide eyed at me.
I raised an eyebrow. "What?"
"Remember when I told you that it's gonna be harder for me to control myself now that I'm with you?"
I crossed my arms, looking at him suspiciously. "Uh huh."
He smirked. "Well, I really can't." He suddenly caught me by surprise, pulling me against him and pressing his lips on mine. I laughed a little, wrapping my arms around his neck, feeling his hand slide up and down my back.
"You're amazing, you know that? I regret not being with you sooner," He said, once we had pulled away from the kiss, five minutes later.
I smiled, staring into his eyes, my hands still around his neck. "Really?"
He nodded, pushing some hair out of my face. "Yeah. You're not like most girls. You're truly one of a kind, Izabella Moore."
I smiled even wider, laughing quietly. His words have so much affect on me, it's so unreal.
"What do you wanna do now?" I asked, pecking him on the lips.
He made a funny face, which I immediately understood what was on his mind. His dirty mind, that is.
"I think you know," He said, wiggling his eyebrows.
I shook my head. "We were having such a nice moment, why ruin it?"
He laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry," He said. I shoved him, and he continued laughing.
He then laid his forehead on mine, and I felt his hot breath dancing on my skin, creating a sort of tingly feeling.
"I just wanna stay here like this," He said, pulling me closer.
Okay, that definately didn't ruin the moment.
"Okay," I whispered with a smile. "Let's just stay like this."
And for what seemed like hours, we did stay like that. Exact same position and everything. He would just kiss me every once in a while.
I know this may sound as cliche as the movies, but I could seriously feel the butterflies in my stomach. My legs would go numb everytime he kissed me.
I had been in relationships before, but none of them even matched up to what me and Tom were experiencing at that moment.
How weird is that? Tom and I were able to say things to each other without even saying a word. We seemed to really understand each other.
And you know what the sad part is? It took us so long to figure that out.
♠ ♠ ♠
She's over my head
She's all I need
I'm so strung out
She's out of my league.