Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Therapist

I pulled away from Joe, who was now smiling. My family grew silent. What Joe said, had caused them to stay quiet. None of them knew what to say.

"Alyssa, go back into your room." My father said. I turned my head to look at him. I didn't know what to say. I wasn't going back into my room. I was wide awake, and Joe was here. I watched as my mom picked up the home phone, and dial some numbers. Joe looked down at me.

"Yes... Okay, thank you very much." My mother said into the phone. I bit my tongue. Who could she be calling at this hour?

"Alyssa, in four hours, you're going to a therapist." She simply said. Wow. Didn't see that coming. I raised an eyebrow.

"And until then, I'm going back to bed." I muttered. Joe smirked, and released my waist. He then grabbed my hand.

"Wait, where are you going?" My dad asked.

"To bed, I just said that." I said, following Joe out the door. I know, it seemed pretty wrong, but you had to trust that nothing happened.

---

"Mmm, morning beautiful." Joe smiled, looking at me. I opened my eyes, grinning.

"And morning to you too." I said, kissing him on the lips. He kissed me back, then sat up.

"Are you going to go to the shrink?" He asked. I sighed, then nodded.

"If it'll get my parents to shut up, then might as well." I giggled. He smirked, then rolled on top of me. I squealed.

"Joe! Get off, your heavy!" I whined. He looked at me.

"But you totally want me." He said. I giggled again.

"Of course I do." I said, kissing him. He kissed my neck, causing me to blush. He got off me, and pulled me to my feet.

"So I have to go now..." I muttered. He nodded, walking down the stairs with me.

"I'll talk to you later then." He said, hugging my waist.I smiled, and nodded.

"Bye Joe." I kissed him on the lips, and he kissed back. I opened the door.

"Bye Aly!" He smirked. I giggled, and ran across the street.

"Bye sweet-cheeks!" I laughed. He shook his head, still smirking. I opened the door to my house, and walked inside. I ran up the stairs, and spun into my room.

"Seeing the shrink?" Gavin asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Just go." I muttered, pulling a pair of dark wash jean shorts from my dresser, along with a navy blouse. I closed the door in his face, and quickly got dressed.

"So you are then." He said, opening my door. I frowned.

"It's a good thing I'm already dressed." I said, brushing my hair. I slipped a pair of silver and black flip-flops on.

"For you maybe." He muttered, walking away. I picked up a random bag of balloons, and threw them at his head.

"Alyssa, are you ready?" My mom asked. I nodded, and jogged down the stairs.

"We'll be back!" My mother shouted throughout the house. I opened the front door, and walked outside.

"Morning Nick!" I shouted. Nick looked up from the mail, and waved.

"Morning Aly!" He shouted, smiling. I waved back to him, and got in the car. My mom got in the drivers seat. I rolled down my window as my mother pulled out of the driveway.

"See you later!" I waved again to Nick. He laughed, and waved. My mom kept her eyes focused on the road.

"Alyssa, why do you like Joe so much?" She asked randomly. I turned my head to face her.

"For starters, he's sweet, romantic, funny, adorable, caring, awesome, hot, and just way to perfect." I smiled. She stopped at the stop light, then turned to me.

"What about when he goes on tour? Wouldn't you rather have a regular boyfriend?" She asked. I gave her a look.

"Mom, I love Joe. I'm not dumping him just because he'll have to go on tour again." I said. My mom frowned, and watched as the light turned green. She hit the gas pedal, and started driving again.

"We're here!" My mom announced, parking the car. I got out, slightly frowning.

"Joy." I sang. My mom followed me inside. There were a few people sitting there. An overly preppy blonde, a emo kid, and a kid that looked almost normal. I sat down beside the girl.

"Hi! My names Tiffany, but you can call me Tiff!" She giggled. My eyes grew wide.

"My names Aly." I simply said. My mom poked her head around me.

"Actually, her names Alyssa." She said. I turned to face her.

"Whatever!" I shouted. A few people looked at me. I saw someone come out with a clipboard.

"Alyssa Starr." She said. I stood up, and followed her. My mom mimicked my actions. We walked into the office, sitting down in the two chairs.

"Hello Alyssa." He said. He was probably in his late 20's or so. I waved.

"And Mrs. Starr, I'm sorry, but for this session, you're going to have to leave." He said. My mom nodded, and walked out. The door closed.

"So Alyssa, tell me about yourself..." He said. I gave him a look.

"Like what?" I asked, folding my arms over my chest. He laughed.

"What you like, what you don't like." He said. I nodded.

"I like music, my boyfriend, my friends, and having fun. I can't stand my family, our stupid
new house mate!" I muttered. He nodded.

"Why don't you like them?" He asked. I looked at him.

"My families trying to change me constantly, Gavin tried to drown me, and my parents won't
believe me!" I said, looking away.

"How does that make you feel?" He asked. I frowned.

"Annoyed! Unwanted! Worthless! And I hate to say it, but there's nothing wrong with me. Everyone has a little trouble. I'm going to be fine." I said. He looked at me, leaning on the desk.

"Wait, he tried to drown you?" He suddenly asked. I nodded.

"I was at a cabin with my friends, and we went swiming. I went under the water to look for something, and he grabbed my arm. He wouldn't let me back up." I said. The doctor scratched his head.

"Hmm... Mrs. Starr! I need you back in here for a minute!" He shouted. The door swung open, and my mom burst in. Was she listening?

"Have a seat please." He said, pointing to the chair next to me.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. He nodded.

"Your daughter tells me that Gavin tried to drown her." He said. She laughed.

"Oh that? She's just looking for attention." She said. I frowned again.

"I am not!" I said.

"Hmm... I've only done this very rarely, but I want to see how you all act around each other. Would you allow me to set up camaras in your home?" He asked. I looked at him.

"No one would know where they were, but they won't be in the bathrooms, don't worry." He said. My mom looked like she was thinking this over.

"And in two weeks, we'll watch the videos." He said. I grinned.

"Perfect." I said. My mom looked at me.

"Okay." She said. I grinned.

---

"How was it?" Joe asked, sitting next to me.

"Boring, they're setting camaras up in my house right now." I said. He nodded.

"Maybe they'll catch Gavin admitting he tried drowning you?" He asked. I laughed.

"It'd be nice." I said. Joe wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me into him. Arianna sighed. While they were setting the camaras up in the house, we all had to be out. That way, we wouldn't know where they were.

"Bored?" I asked her. She nodded. Gavin between Arianna and myself. I made a face.

"Hello." He said, putting both arms around Arianna and me.

"Goodbye." Joe smirked, picking me up. I looked at him, as he set me on his lap. I laughed.

"Santa! For christmas I want... Joe!" I giggled. He laughed, kissing my cheek.

"Well little girl, have you been good?" He asked. I nodded.

"Liar!" He shouted, pinching me. I squealed.

"SANTA!" Frankie shouted, jumping on my lap, trying to sit on Joe. I scooted over a little to make room for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! It took me forever to update, and get this chapter! xD
I'm just going to start posting it all, and continue it on here. =P
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]