Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Superman

Joe looked at down at me. Everyone else looked at me.

"That was... Weird." Katie said, then ran over to me.

"Are you alright?" She asked. I nodded, then spun around to face Arianna. She was in dad's arms. She was fine, it was just a few cuts, and bruises... If you can call that fine.

"I'm so glad you two are fine!" My mom cried, pulling me away from Joe and into a hug.

"But they're only fine for one reason!" Claire said, walking up beside Joe. My parents both looked at her. She smirked to me, and pointed to Joe.

"What do you mean?" Both parents asked together.

"If Joe hadn't jumped through the window, they'd still be in here alone with Joe." Kevin said. My father sighed.

"Although, Alyssa was the one that felt something was wrong." Joe said. I grinned.

"You're right. Both of you. We're both sorry for misjudging you Joe." My dad said. My mom released me, so Joe pulled me back into him.

"And?" He asked, looking down at me. I kissed his lips.

"And we're sorry Alyssa." They said, sighing. I giggled.

"Can we just put this behind us? I'm tired." I said, in almost a whisper. Everyone nodded.

"Is Frankie alright?" I whispered to Joe. He nodded.

"When you ran upstairs and screamed, my mom took that as a cue to take him home." He said. I sighed, and nodded.

"That's good. And Joe, thank you so much. This is the second time you've saved me." I said, turning around to face him. He smirked.

"So, I am Superman?" He asked. I giggled, and nodded.

"You're my Superman." I said, hugging him. He pulled away, and set his arms to my mid section. He picked me up, making me squeal. He tossed me over his shoulders, and ran down the stairs.

"Superman!!" He shouted, running around the couch where my friends, and his brothers sat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost called this chapter 'Jiggly Superman!' because my sister was talking about Jigglypuff. Whoops?
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]