Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Make out Fake out

Alyssa: You're buying Nick a shirt? Why?
Claire: I saw him the other day looking at it. He said he didn't have enough money at the time, so I'm buying it for him!
Alyssa: Okay, so why do I need to come?
Claire: Please? Just come?
Alyssa: Ugh, fine. But you know that Joe's tagging along, right?
Claire: What? He can't! No offence, but he has a big mouth, he'll tell Nick!
Alyssa: Hmm... Not if he doesn't now.
Claire: What're are you thinking?
Alyssa: Don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't see. And by the way, he does not have a big mouth.
Claire: Mmhmm. You keep telling yourself that.

I laughed, and closed my phone.

"I'm going to the mall with Claire!" I announced. My parents both nodded. I opened the door, now leaning against the frame.

"Can I come?" Joe pleaded. I giggled, and nodded.

"I already told Claire you were coming, so we have to pick her up." I said. He nodded, and kissed my neck. I blushed a little.

"So what's she looking for?" He asked. I paused.

"She didn't say." I replied, getting into Joe's jeep. He smirked, and started up the jeep.

"Okay, okay." He said, pulling out of the driveway. I looked at him, smiling. He turned the corner, then parked. He honked the horn, and Claire ran out. She had on a black long sleeved shirt, with a red skirt.

"Let's go! And thanks for the ride." She said, jumping into the back. We pulled back up, then left for the mall.

---

"You two wait out here, I'll be back." Claire said. I nodded, and stood in front of the couch display in the mall.

"Why's she going into that store?" Joe asked, looking at the store.

"Something for her dad." I said, nodding. He looked down at me, grinning.

"Sure." He said, holding onto the word. I smirked. I felt my phone vibrate, so I flipped it open.
I'm coming out. Make sure he doesn't see me. I'm going to get it giftwrapped.
I read the text, and sent her back an "OK." Joe had his back to the store, and his face to me. I watched as Claire exited.

"Joe..."I said, thinking of what to say. He looked at me.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I paused.

"Yeah! I missed you!" I pretty much shouted. I pushed him backwards, making him fall backwards onto the couch behind us. He was about to get up, but before he could, I jumped on top of him. I shoved my lips onto his. I knew people were starring. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Claire was out of sight. I jumped off Joe, brushing myself off.

"Aly! What were you doing?" He asked, almost in a shout. I frowned.

"You're right. This isn't the time, or place." I said, looking around. He walked up to me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I just missed you." I said. He nodded slowly. I saw Claire exit the store, trying to hide the box. I groaned, and pushed Joe backwards again. I jumped on top of him. This time, he rested his hands on my back. I saw Claire quickly put the box into her giant purse, then walk over to us. I jumped back off Joe again.

"What're you doing?" Joe asked, moreless demanded.

"I'll tell you later." I said, looking at Claire. She had a funny grin plastered onto her face.

"You hush." I said. She smirked, and nodded. Joe wrapped his arms around my waist, sighing.

"Are we ready to go?" He asked. We both nodded.

"Can I come over to your house?" Claire asked. He paused, then nodded.

"Okay, thank you!" She grinned, giving him a little hug. He smirked.

"Okay, let's go." He said, releasing my waist, and grabbing my hand. I nodded again.

---

"Hello Alyssa!" Denise said. I grinned, and waved.

"Hey Denise." I said. Claire started looking around for Nick.

"So, what's your reason for giving him the shirt?" I whispered to her. She paused, then shrugged.

"I'll just tell him the truth. That I saw him looking at it, so I bought it for him." She replied. I nodded.

"Alyssa!" Frankie wailed, running down the stairs. He tackled me into hug, so I laughed.

"Hey Frankie!" I said. He pulled away, grinning. Nick jogged down the stairs, looking annoyed. His face softened when he saw Claire.

"Oh, hey Claire. Hey Alyssa." He said. I waved.

"Want me to tell you now?" I whispered to Joe. He smirked, and nodded. I pulled him down onto the couch. Nick sat down next to Joe, and Claire sat on the chair beside him.

"Claire was complaining that you'd accidently spill to Nick that she bought him something." I explained in a whisper. He paused.

"So I had to distract you so you wouldn't see." I said. He smirked, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, doesn't make a ton of sence to me, but whatever." He said. I laughed, and watched as Claire pulled out a box.

"Nick, I saw you looking at this the other day, and heard that you didn't have enough money for it." She said, handing it to him. Everyone looked at Claire, and Nick.

"You bought me something?" He asked. She nodded, grinning. He unwrapped the box, and pulled the shirt out. He smirked.

"Aww, thank you so much Claire!" He said, pulling her into a hug. I smiled, and leaned onto Joe.

"You're welcome Nick." She said, hugging him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I got the idea of the make out on the couch thing from What I Like About You. I laughed when I watched it.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]