Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Camping Trip

I sat on the couch beside Joe and Kevin. I let out a heavy sigh. Joe put his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"A family camping trip? That sounds great!" My mother exclaimed. I looked behind myself.

"Camping trip?"I asked her. She turned to face me, then nodded.

"Yes. Both our families will go on a camping trip together." She said. I grinned, and nodded. I turned back around, looking at the television.

"What're we watching?" I asked, confused. Kevin frowned.

"A documentary on grass. Isn't it exciting?" He asked, adding sarcasm to the last part. I smirked.

"Yes. I've always wondered how grass grows." I said, slumping down in my seat. Joe laughed.

"When a mommy blade of grass loves a daddy piece, they-" He said. I pressed my finger against his lips.

"Grass doesn't have orgasms." I stated. He smirked, then rubbed my shoulder.

"So what time?" My mom asked Denise. I tuned everything else out, and listened.

"How about we leave at 10:15am in the morning?" Denise asked. I turned back, and saw my mother nod.

---

"Alyssa! Get everything ready! We'll be gone for two days!" My mom said. I groaned, and grabbed my sports bag. I tossed in some shorts, capris, jeans, pajamas, tee shirts, long sleeved, tank tops, spaghetti straps, and my bathing suit. More then I would need, but you never know. I also threw in some bug spray, sun block, my stuffed teddy bear, a hat, some sandals, runners, slip ons, and a few more things.

"Are you ready?" My mom shouted up the stairs. I heard the door knock, and took this as an opportunity to pack my brush, a few towels, shampoo, and soap. I heard footsteps running up the stairs, and stop at my room.

"Looks like something exploded in here!" Joe exclaimed. I spun around, a smirk playing across my face.

"Morning." I said, changing the subject. He grinned, and pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead, and looked down.

"Are you ready yet?" My dad asked, jumping into my room. I looked up, and nodded. He grabbed my bags, then looked at me.

"What DID you pack in here?" He asked. I laughed.

"Clothes, and stuff for my hair." I replied. He shook his head, and brought them outside into the truck.

"So are we all sleeping in tents?" I asked. Joe paused, then shook his head.

"Our parents are all sleeping in my families trailer, and so is Arianna and Frankie. Kevin, Nick, you, and me are all going to be in tents." He said. I smirked.

"Geez, should I really trust all you boys alone with me?" I kidded. He shrugged.

"Well, there are two tents. You can take one, and be cold, or share one." He said, smirking and closing the space between our lips. I smiled, and pulled away.

"I'll think about it." I said. He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"I just can't stop the adorable." He kidded. I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"Let's go!" My mother shouted up the stairs. Joe grabbed my hand, and pulled me out of the house. I followed him outside. Everyone was waiting outside.

"I think the jeeps full enough." I said, looking at the Jonas' jeep.

"Two of the boys can come with us." My mom said. Joe clung to the truck.

"Take me with you!" He whined, sounding like a little kid. I laughed.

"Nick can go too." Kevin said, pushing Nick towards the truck.

"Okay, see you there." Nick said, waving to his family. They got into the jeep, and started the engine up.

"Okay, boys, you're in the back with Alyssa." My dad said, opening his door and getting in. I sat in the middle between Joe and Nick. My dad pulled out of the driveway, and followed Paul.

"Mm, I'm still tired." I murmered, leaning onto Joe's shoulder.

"Then sleep, we'll wake you up when we get there." Joe said, stroking my hair.

"Thank you." I yawned, closing my eyes.

---

"Aly, we're here." I heard Joe whisper. I smiled, and opened my eyes slowly.

"How long did it take?" I asked. He looked at his watch.

"About an hour." He said. I nodded, and sat up straight. I let a yawn escape from my mouth, then scooted out of the truck. I was surprised that the tents were both set up, along with everything else.

"I wanna go swimmin'!" Frankie shouted, running around. I laughed.

"Sounds good to me." I said, grabbing my bag from the truck.

"Okay, you kids go swimming, we'll start supper." My mom said. I looked at them. Something was up. Why were they being so nice?

"Okay." I said, slinging the bag over my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one... Ehhh.
Not my best.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]