Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Trouble in Paradise

I groaned, and brushed some hair out of my face. I opened my eyes slightly to see Joe laying beside me, exactly how we were before, but he was shirtless. I moved my body a little, causing Joe to moan.

"What time is it?" I asked him, closing my eyes again. I felt him move a little, then go back into the same position.

"10:26am." He muttered. I sighed.

"We should probably get up. My parents come home at noon." I said. He nodded. I pulled my body up a little, sitting up.

"I'll be up soon." He said. I smiled, and stood up. I slipped my slippers onto my feet.

"Okay." I said, walking out of my room. I walked downstairs, and stopped. I smirked, seeing Nick and Claire cuddled up on the couch together. I guess they lost track of time. I shut the TV off, and quietly walked downstairs. Kevin and Katie had made a nest of blankets and pillows, and were also cuddled together. I shook my head, grinning, and walked back up to my room.

"Something wrong?" Joe yawned, sitting up. I shook my head.

"They never left." I said. He looked at me, then smirked. I sat beside him. He pulled me into his chest, making me blush.

"Do they know they fell asleep together?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I think Katie and Kevin do, but I don't think Nick and Claire do." I said, grinning. He chuckled.

"What a shock when they wake up then." He said. I nodded, and saw my phone start to bounce on my pillow. It started vibrating, so I grabbed it. Joe leaned back, pulling me down
with him.

Alyssa: Hello?
Arianna: Alyssa, we'll be home in about an hour or so.
Alyssa: Okay.
Arianna: Did you clean the house?
Alyssa: Yeah.
Arianna: Okay, and mom wanted me to remind you that we're going into the office today to see those videos that the shrink recorded. He edited out all the points when no one was in the room.
Alyssa: Wait, when did he get them?
Arianna: Last night. He said that someone answered the door...
Alyssa: Ohh, it was probably Claire then. Okay, what time then?
Arianna: At 2:30, alright?
Alyssa: Okay, I'll be ready.
Arianna: Okay, bye.

I closed my phone, then moaned.

"Something wrong?" Joe asked, looking down at me. I shrugged.

"I have to go see the shrink again today at 2:30." I said. He slowly nodded, then yawned.

"Should we go wake everyone up?" He asked. I nodded, and stood up. He followed me downstairs.

"You get Kevin and Katie, I'll get these two." I whispered. He grinned, and nodded. He walked downstairs. I walked over to Claire and Nick. I decided to wake up Nick first.

"Nick, time to get up."I said, shaking him a little. He opened his eyes, frowning.

"What time is it?" He asked. I looked at the clock.

"Almost 11." I said. He groaned.

"Claire, time to wake up." I said, shaking her too. Nick looked at his chest to see Claire on it.
I saw him turn a crazy shade of red, which made me laugh.

"What's so funny? Do I have popcorn in my hair again?" Claire asked quietly, opening her eyes. She shot up, making her blonde hair fly backwards. I grinned.

"I wonder if Katie and Kevin are up yet..." I asked, resting my hands on my hips

"JOE! YOU IDIOT!" I heard Kevin scream. I ran downstairs to see Joe laughing, now trying to hide behind me. Claire and Nick followed me.

"What'd he do?" I asked.

"He filled a bucket of water, and put it under my hand!" He shouted. Nick burst out laughing.

"You... Wet yourself?" He asked, still laughing. I snickered a little.

"Joe!" Kevin simply shouted, insted of answering Nick's question. Joe ran from behind me, and darted up the stairs. Kevin chased him. I burst into tears from laughing. It was childish, but way too funny.

"That's like the second time Kevin's gotten mad at Joe." Nick said, starting up the stairs to make sure Joe was still breathing. I followed him, and Katie, and Claire followed me.

"Kevin? Joe?" Nick called out, looking around. I noticed the backdoor was open.

"Kevin! Don't you dare kill my boyfriend!" I shouted, running full speed. I heard Claire giggled, and them follow me. I saw Kevin and Joe cornered. He wasn't going to hurt him, just make him suffer a little. If there was a difference. I quickly ran, jumping on Kevin's back, very unlady like, yes.

"Hey! Aly, what're you doing?" Kevin asked. I heard everyone laughing.

"Saving Joe." I said. I knew everyone was amused. I felt Joe wrap his arms around me, and pull me off Kevin.

"Get'er!" He laughed. I burst out laughing.

"I was trying to help you, and this is how you repay me?" I asked, laughing. He smirked.

---

"Thank you for coming in today." The doctor said. I slowly nodded, and crossed my arms over my chest. My dad frowned at this action. When they came home, they sent everyone home, so they went over to the Jonas'.

"Let's watch the videos now." He said. He pressed play, and everyone turned their attention to the television.

"Hey! You had a camara at Joe's?" I asked. He nodded, and paused.

"And in the trailer of the Jonas'. I got permission. I needed to know how you all acted away from the home." He said. I sighed, and looked back at the TV. I covered my mouth when I saw the one of Gavin beating Arianna up, then I watched as I burst into the room.

That's why my parents were so nice.

"This video's a joke." I said, standing up. Everyone looked at me.

"My parents were only acting like this because they knew about the camaras. When they came home today, they were back to their mean old ways!" I exclaimed. My father glared.

"Alyssa! Be quiet!" He shouted. I turned to face him.

"No!" I said. My mother slapped my cheek, causing me to glare at them. Without a word, I walked out of the room, and out of the office altogether. I walked down the streets, and back to my house. I knew they'd be back, sospun around, and decided to go to Joe's.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the next chapter... A little better I think.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]