Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Marshmallows, Cotton Candy, Ice Cream!

I opened the door to one of the bedrooms. The guys had already claimed the other room. There was a set of bunk beds against the wall, and on the other side of the room, was another bed. Claire ran past me, claiming the bottom bunk. Katie mimiced her actions, but claiming the other bed. I rolled my eyes, smirking, and threw my bags onto the top bunk.

"Your room looks like mine!" Joe exclaimed, walking into our room, and hugging my waist. I spun around to face him.

"Except ours is cooler." I kidded. He shook his head, placing his forehead to mine.

"No way. Ours has a nightlight." He said. I giggled. Claire got off her bed, and looked out the window.

"This could be a good day to go get a tan." She said, trying to fake a british accent. Nick walked in, leaning against the door frame.

"That sounds jolly good." He smirked. I started to shake from holding in the laugh. Joe looked down at me.

"Aly, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Just trying not to laugh." I said. He slowly nodded, then pressed his lips onto mine.

---

"What did you eat?" I asked Joe, trying to hold him down onto the couch. Yes, he was drunk, off sugar. He was jumping everywhere, running around at record speed, and just being hyper.

"Marshmallows, cotton candy, ice cream, orange soda, root beer, cookies, candy!" He shouted. I tried again to hold him down. He jumped up, making me fall down. He started running around the room.

"You guys go swimming, I'm going to make sure he's okay." I said. Everyone quickly made a mad dash for the door, and closed it after them. I sighed.

"Sit down!" I shouted. Right now, he was reminding me of a dog. I groaned, and ran at him. I saw him stop for a spilt second to look at me. I took this as a chance to calm him down, so I pushed my feet off the ground, and jumped at him. He fell over backwards, and I landed on his chest.

"Your as bad as-" I started to say before Joe cut me off quickly with his lips firmly against mine. Not moving his lips from mine, he pulled us both up, and held me against the wall. I pulled away from him, trying to speak.

"Wow." I managed to spit out. No, that wasn't what I wanted to say. He pressed him lips into my neck.

"Joe, I think you were less... Whatever when you were drunk off beer." I said. He pulled away, shrugging. I smirked, and pushing my two index fingers against his neck. He actually giggled, like a girl, which made me fall down, laughing.

"Aly! I'm ticklish there!" He said, sitting down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Are you calm now?" I asked. He slowly nodded.

"But I still don't want to go swimming." He said, turning to face me. I felt my stomach jump.

"This might be the only chance I have to be alone with you." He smirked, pushing his lips onto mine, gently this time. I felt myself slowly lean backwards, resting my back onto the floor, and Joe lean onto me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... Randomness. Woo!
I'm laughing at the responces from my other story 'All You Want To Be'
=D
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]