Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Covered in sand

I rested my back against the wall, and looked at Joe.

"Which shirt? Green, or black?" He asked. I looked at both the shirts, then his shirtless torso.

"I think a clear shirt would be cooler." I smirked. He looked at me, dropping both the shirts. He walked over to me a little.

"I don't think I have one." He chuckled. I pretended I was holding a shirt.

"I have one." I said, making him come closer to me. He pressed his chest against mine.

"Would it really fit me?" He asked. I giggled, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Probably not." I said, grinning. He wrapped his index fingers around my belt loops, and pulled me as close to him as possible, closing the space between us. Then he closed the space between our lips.

And yes, I'm going to admit, a little tongue action was used.

I pulled away, slightly dazed. I was praying that he wouldn't make anymore sudden moves. If he did, it might cause me to collapse. He smirked, making my knees go weak. Why was it only now that this started happening?

"Alyssa! You gotta see th-Nevermind!" Claire said, walking out of the room as quickly as she ran in it. I smiled, then turned back to face Joe. He pulled his hands away from my belt loops, and attached them to my hands. I followed him into the kitchen.

"Joe. Put a shirt on." Kevin said, looking up from his coffee. Joe sat down, and I sat down beside him.

"I am. It's a clear shirt." He smirked. I giggled.

"Do I dare ask?" Katie asked.

"I like it." I said, offering a smile.

"Your just jealous that you don't have one." Joe said, sticking his tongue out at Kevin. I shook me head, and rested it upon his shoulder.

"Where's Nick and Claire?" I asked. Katie and Kevin both shrugged.

"I think Claire was covering him with sand." He said. I slowly nodded, then sat up straight. I turned around, then stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Joe asked, pulling me down onto his lap. I smirked.

"To change into something cooler, and join those two outside." I said, getting back up. I walked into the bedroom, and opened my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of dark wash jean shorts, and a loose black knot shirt. I pulled the shirt over my head, and tied it up in the back, and pulled the shorts on after. I looked at my hair, and shook it up a little to give it flair.

"You guys coming?" I asked, slipping my lace up sandals onto my feet.

"Yeah." Joe smirked, looking at me. I shook my head, and looked at Katie and Kevin.

"No, I'm staying here." They both said together. Joe wrapped his arms around me, and followed me outside.

"I can't get up!" Nick laughed, trying to sit up. Claire pushed him back down, and dumped more sand onto his chest.

"Making Nick your little sandman?" I asked, smiling. They both looked at us, and waved. Well, Claire did. Nick moreless nodded.

"Aly! Bury me!" Joe laughed, jumping into the sand next to Nick. I grinned, and grabbed one of buckets. I filled it with sand, and poured it onto his legs.

"Mommy! Mommy! Can you bury me?" A little girl asked, pointing to us. The mother looked down, and frowned.

"Crissy, your too old for that." She said. I ignored the comment. Come on, it's summer. Live a little, in the sand! I dumped more sand on Joe, while looking at the clouds.

"Eww! That's my MOUTH!" He announced. I looked down at him.

"Sorry." I said, brushed the sand off him. He shook his head, then smirked.

"I'm going to bury you now!" He said, sitting up, and pushing me backwards. Nick broke away from the mounds of sand, and pushed Claire down also.

"Hey!" She laughed. I looked at the clouds again.

"I think it's going to rain." I said. Everyone looked up.

"Eww! Wet sand!" Claire said, jumping to her feet. Nick followed her into the house. Joe looked down at me.

"You're not afraid of the sand, are you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Either am I. I'm still going to cover you up." He said. It was just now I remembered he still hadn't put a shirt on, and was only in his jeans. He leaned onto me, gazing into my eyes.

"What're you doing?" I asked, smiling.

"I didn't say I was going to cover you with sand, did I?" He asked, setting both his hands behind my head, and pushing his lips onto mine. Once again, the space between us closed, and his chest pressed against mine. I felt the rain start to come down, but I couldn't care less.
♠ ♠ ♠
My stories are so random.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]