Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

We lost Kevin in the process

"Just admit it! We're lost!" I muttered. Katie looked at me.

"No! Just displaced!" She said. I sighed.

"You know, I made a promise to Joe that we wouldn't get lost." I laughed a little. Claire looked at us, and shook her head.

"Then call them, they'll save us." She shrugged. I shook my head.

"No cell phone service. We're to far up." I said. She groaned.

"This stinks." Katie mumbled. I jumped off the boulder I was standing on, and ahead of them.

"Come on, let's just keep going." I said. Claire grabbed my arm, holding me back.

"Wait, shouldn't we just go back?" She asked. I paused, and then nodded.

"Your right. It's getting dark out anyways." I said, turning around. She led the way, followed by Katie, and then me.

---

"Aly, check your phone to see if we have service yet." Katie said. She took the water bottle from Claire, and sprayed herself a little. I pulled my phone out.

"I only have 2 bars. I need at least 3, or he understand me." I said. We continued walking.

"Is this the way we came?" Claire asked. I looked around.

"I thought so at first, but it doesn't look like it...I wonder where it leads to..." I said, looking around at the trees. The night sky had fallen over us, and I'm sure the boys were worried.

"Go a little further, and then I'll try." I said, walking ahead. I held my phone in front of me.

"Aly, stop!" Katie shouted. I looked behind me to look at her, and ran into something, warm and soft. Was it... A bear? I let myself scream, causing my friends to cover their ears.

"Aren't you a little loud?" A voice asked. I looked ahead of me, seeing what I had smacked into. Joe smirked, causing me to smile.

"I thought I told you not to get lost?" He asked. I slowly nodded. He wrapped his hands around my waist, and pulled me into him.

"Wait, how'd you find us?" Claire asked. Joe looked away from me, and over at her.

"When you weren't home, we decided to look for you. Nick took the other path, and Kevin's waiting at the end." He said.

"Okay, then let's go back." I said. He nodded, and grabbed my hand. He pulled me after him, Katie and Claire followed.

"NICK! FOUND THEM! GO BACK!" Joe shouted, cupping his free hand over his mouth.

---

"I was not scared!" I said, poking Joe in the ribs. He laughed.

"Sure you weren't." He said, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"We fought off a bear. What'd you fight off Mr. Awesome?" Katie asked. Joe smirked.

"I fought off a giant shark. We lost Kevin in the process though." He said. Kevin looked at him, holding two bottles of water.

"I'm right here." He said, handing a bottle of water to Katie. I giggled.

"But we found him again. You didn't let me finish!" Joe whined, folding his arms over his chest. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"There there." I said. He looked down at me, and gave me a small smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I loved this chapter.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]