Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

And now we lost Alyssa!

I opened my eyes, and looked around myself. I was in the bedroom. I guess I fell asleep, and Joe carried me here? I shook my head, and sat up a little. I set my feet over the edge of my bed, and slid down onto the floor. Claire and Katie were both still sleeping.

"Guess I'm the only one that's up..." I whispered to myself. I walked out of the room, and sat on the couch. I heard a bit of shuffling, a thud, and a groan. I stood up, and walked into the boys room. I watched as Joe rubbed his head.

"Hit your head?" I whispered, letting a smirk play across my lips. He looked up at me, and smiled.

"And it hurts." He muttered. I walked over to him quietly, trying not to wake everyone else up. I crawled onto the top bunk, where he was, and sat beside him.

"Poor Joey." I said, kissing his forehead. He wrapped his arms around my back, and pulled me on top of him. I let my eyes meet his.

"All better now." He smirked. I giggled a little, and set my head on his chest.

"Still tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked. He nodded.

"Mm, more sleep." He groaned, rubbing my back lightly.

---

"Guys! There's a problem!" Claire shouted, running into the boys room. I heard two more thuds, letting me know that everyone was now awake. Joe just groaned.

"What's wrong?" Kevin asked, rubbing his eyes.

"We can't find Aly!" Katie said.

"Wait? What?" Nick asked, standing up. I shoved my hand in the air.

"I'm right here." I muttered into Joe's chest. I felt everyone's eyes meet me.

"Wait... Why are you and Joe..." Claire started to say. I pulled my head up.

"I banged my head, and she came to check on me. Then we fell asleep." Joe mumbled, not opening his eyes.

"You scared us!" She whined.

"Sorry." I said, setting my head back on top of Joe's chest. I sighed, and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was really short, but I still liked it.
I pictured my old room when I wrote this. Ha ha.
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]