Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Joe and his PMSing!

I rested my arms on the couch.

"So you two, what're you doing?" I asked Nick and Claire. They both turned to face me.

"Watching a movie?" Claire said, but made it sound like a question. I smiled.

"Okay, have fun. I'm going to find Joe, and annoy him." I giggled. Nick gave me a high five, and I left. I marched up the stairs, and into Joe's room. Sadly, he looked... Mad. I don't know why either.

"Hey Joe... Something wrong?" I asked, sitting on his bed beside him. He kept his gaze set on the floor.

"I'm still annoyed with those reporters." He muttered. I slung my arm around him.

"I thought you said you were over it." I whined. He shrugged my arm off him.

"I was, but not anymore." He muttered again. I sighed.

"Just forget about them. It's not that hard." I said, ending with a little bit of a laugh. He turned to face me.

"So what, now your my mother? You can't tell me what to do." He growled. I jumped back a bit. This was a different side of Joe, one that I wish I had never seen.

"I'm just saying--" I started to say. He cut me off.

"Don't bother, because it won't help." He hissed. I stood up.

"Oh, so now that I try to help, you get mad at me? You're even worse then your character in Camp Rock!" I said, my voice just below a shout.

"If I wanted your help, I'd ask for it!" He shouted, sending feet up the stairs.

"I love you Joe, and I'm trying to help. You don't always have to ask, sometimes people do
good thing, out of the goodness of their hearts." I said, lowering my voice a little. Nick,
Claire, Frankie, and Kevin stood in the doorway.

"You wanna know something? I wish we were leaving on tour right now instead of in three months!" He shouted. My expression went from angry, to hurt. My face instantly fell. I pressed my lips together, and slightly looked to my side, to see my friends, and his brothers watching. I looked back and forth for a minute, then took off. I didn't know how to react. I was annoyed, and hurt. I ran down the stairs, and swung the door open. I slammed it shut after myself, and ran across the street. Into the safety of my room.

"Alyssa, what's the matter?" My dad asked, walking in. I shoved my face into a pillow, and screamed.

"Stupid Joe and his stupid PMSING!" I shouted. My dad gave me a look.

"Sweetie, boys can't have PMS..." He said. I threw one of my pillows at the wall.

"This one freaking can! Now go away!" I cried. I heard his footsteps walk down the hall, and away. I got up, slamming my door shut. I couldn't believe it, the boy I was madly in love with, and now it was over.

"Stupid!" I shouted. I repeated myself over and over, until I heard a knocking on my door.

"What?" I shouted, a little harsher than I expected. The door opened slowly, and revealed Claire.

"Aly, he didn't mean it. He was just annoyed with the reporters." She said. I jumped onto my bed, sailing across my floor. I hit my bed, and bounced.

"That still doesn't give him the right the treat me how he did." I muttered. She sat on my bed, and rubbed my back.

"No, it doesn't. But right now I'm sure he's regretting it." She whispered. I shook my head, and glared at my wall.

"Probably not." I sniffled. She sighed, and picked up my phone. I watched her dial a few numbers, then press the phone to her ear.

"Joe, you moron! You should see Aly, she's a wreck! How could you just blow up on her like that?! ... Don't tell me what to do, she's my friend! ... Oh stop thinking of yourself, you know that inside your heart, you're sorry, and begging for her to forgive you! ... No duh! ... After the way you treated her, I wouldn't expect it!" She said, hanging up. I kept my glare on the wall.

"Aly... He said he was sorry." She said. I sat up a little.

"How am I supposed to trust him?" I asked, my eyes red from crying. She pulled me into a hug.

"It's fine... My parents, they've been through so many fights, it's not funny." She said. I looked at her.

"Fights are never funny." I muttered. She nodded.

"But, they love each other, and they'd do anything for each other. You and Joe, remind me an awful lot of them." She said. I hardened my gaze, and looked around. She was right, people fight all the time, and get over it.

---

After four hours of crying, eating ice cream from the bucket, and complaining, Claire had to go home. Probably because it was past her curfew. I listened to my phone, as it vibrated on my bedside table. I picked it up, and opened it.

Look outside your window.
-Nick. :)


I closed my phone, and looked out my window. No, it wasn't Nick. It was Joe, setting Nick's phone into his pocket.

"Aly, I'm really, really, really sorry!" He shouted at me. Half of me wanted to forgive him, but another half of me wanted to throw my shoe at him. I looked closer at him to see he was holding a guitar. I was curious.

"You're the voice I hear inside my head.
The reason that I'm singing.
I need to find you.
I gotta find you.
Your the missing piece I need.
The song inside of me.
I need to find you,
I gotta find you!" He sang. Damnit. He probably knew I couldn't resist his voice, or that song. I pulled away from my window.

"Aly, please, come back to the window! I'm really sorry!" He begged, but it was to late. I was already running down the stairs, and opening the door that stood in the way of me and Joe.

"Aly!" He shouted, still looking at my window. I ran from behind him, and moreless tackled him into a hug. Before he had time to say anything, I pushed my lips firmly onto his. I admit, the guitar between us was a little painful on my stomach, but I'd live.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved this chapter. I don't know why. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]