Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Happy Birthday! From me, to you!

"Happy birthday Claire!" I shouted, engulfing her in a hug. I pulled away, and handed her a giant box, with spotted wrapping paper. Joe sat beside me, his arm over my shoulder.

"Aww! Thank you Aly!" She said, excitment in her voice. Nick swallowed hard, and handed her the present from him.

"Happy birthday." He smiled shyly. I smirked. She unwrapped it, pulling out the three boxes. She opened the first one, revealing the earrings. The second, revealing the hairclip, and the last, containing the bracelet. She paused, as if frozen.

"Thank you so much Nicky!" She exclaimed, tackling him to the ground in a hug. She got CDs, clothes, jewelry, sporting goods, and from Kevin, Frankie, and Katie, she recieved a few gift cards, and a few other things.

"Thank you everyone!" She grinned. Joe tightened his grip around me, and pulled me closer to his chest.

"And now, for the biggest gift of all," Katie paused. "We all chipped in, and we're taking you tubing! In the snowy mountians!" She finished, grinning.

"Go pack, we're leaving in two hours!" Nick exclaimed. We already had all our stuff ready, and it was sitting in two vans. Joe, Frankie, and I were taking all the tubes, and everyone else was taking the clothes needed, and all the people.

---

"How cold is it going to be?" Frankie asked. I looked in the rear view mirror.

"Cold, but not to cold." I smiled. He nodded, and looked out his window. We were following Kevin, because they refused to follow Joe.

"We're here!" He grinned. I looked ahead, and saw the snow. It took a while to get here, but it was totally worth it. He parked the van, and unbuckled his seat belt. I unbuckled mine, and got out. Sliding open the door, Frankie quickly jumped out, running with a giant black tire like tube in his hand. I pulled out two, Joe pulled out two, and Katie quickly grabbed the rest.

"Kev, go check us in." Nick said. We got three rooms. One for Claire and Katie. One for Frankie and I. And the last for Joe, Nick, and Kevin to share.

---

"Aly! Check out Joe!" Frankie shouted. I looked at Joe, who was trying to stand on his tube. He was, but he kept falling off, and ended up chasing his tube down the hill.

"Get on my back." I suddenly said, laying on my stomach on the cold snow. He looked at me weird.

"Why?" He asked. I pulled a pair of blue snow goggles over my eyes.

"We're going down." I smirked. He grinned, and climbed onto my back. He rested his hands on my shoulders.

"And hold on tight." I said. He tightened his grip a little, and I pushed off. It probably wasn't doing the smartest thing, but whatever. I slid down the hill at a high speed, racing past Joe.

"I'm dating a penguin!" He shouted after me. I laughed, getting a mouthful of snow. We finally reached the bottom, my clothes soaked.

"That was fun!" Frankie smiled. I nodded, and watched as he tried to convince Nick to do it with him. Joe met me at the bottom.

"You're weird." He kidded. I laughed, and rested my head on his shoulder.

"But I'm your weird." I said. He looked down at me, kissing my cheek.

"That didn't make any sence." He said. We climbed the hill again, and looked below us.

"Wanna tube surf with me?" He smirked. I shrugged.

"How's that going to work?" I asked. He stood in teh center of the tube.

"Get behind me, and hold on." He said. I hesitated, but got behind his. I wrapped my arms around his chest. I knew he was smirking.

"And we're off!" He announced, kicking off a little. After 5 seconds, Joe ended up losing his balance. And since my arms were around him, I fell with him. He somehow managed to land on his back, and I landed on his chest, facing him. It looked weird... And felt weird. Sliding down a giant snow hill, on my boyfriends back, with him facing me. I felt my stomach jump.

"I think we lost the tube." Joe muttered. Luckily, it was our feet that were pointed downwards, and not our heads, or we could've gotten hurt.

"And sadly, it's beating us." I giggled. He leaned closer to me, and placed his lips on mine, while we were still riding down the hill. It was probably one of the weirdest ways to kiss someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was just random. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]