Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Can she stay?

Denise was pacing the floor, looking at me. I looked down.

"Alyssa dear, what were you thinking? You're parents are going to kill us!" She said. I frowned.

"I'm sorry, but... I don't know. I just couldn't stand the thought of being away for so long." I said. I listened to Joe's cell phone ring. He picked it up, and held it to his ear.

"Hello? ... Yeah, don't worry, she's with us... No, I swear we didn't... Don't be to hard on her... No, it's to late, we'll have to do it another time... She'll be safe, I'll guard her with my life... Okay, yeah, bye." He hung up, and sat beside me.

"That was your parents... They wanted us to turn around, but if we turn around, we'll be behind schedule." He said. I nodded, trying not to smile. Denise covered her eyes.

"Mom, don't be mad at her." Nick said. I looked at him, offering a smile. He returned it.

"I promise I won't get in the way!" I pleaded, hoping she wasn't mad. She sighed.

"Well, we don't really have a choice, so I guess it's okay..." She said. I grinned, and gave her a hug.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed. Joe pulled me off his mother, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around so I was facing him.

"You're going to have to be good though." He smirked, pushing his lips onto my neck. I felt my cheeks turn pink.

"I will." I agreed.

"Promise?" He mumbled into my neck, sending chills up my spine.

"Promise." I repeated. He smiled.

"Now we have to find a place for you to sleep..." Paul said, looking at us.

"She can take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch." Joe said. I shook my head.

"I'm not taking your bed. Your the one that needs it." I said. He looked at me.

"Then she'll sleep with me... That didn't sound that good, did it?" He asked, smirking. I smiled, and shook my head.

"Okay... But clothes stay on the whole time, got it? And lights are out by eleven." Paul said. We both nodded.

"Okay, good. Now, it's late, time for bed everyone." He added. I pulled free of Joe's grasp, and walked into one of the bathrooms. I changed into a pair of black pajama pants, and a lime tank top. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my hair.

"I'm opening this door in two seconds." Joe said, knocking lightly. I turned around, so I would be facing him. I heard him count down. Just as the door opened, I stuck my tongue out.

"Oh, how mature." He kidded, walking past me to get to the mirror. He tried to fix his hair a little.

"Yes, I am." I agreed, wrapping my arms around his neck. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Ugh! Aly, it's to late for piggy back rides!" He whined. I smiled.

"No! To bed horsey!" I announced. He smirked, and held my legs. He carried me to his bunk, sliding me off lightly.

"Thank you." I grinned, climbing into the bed. I just realized he was only wearing black checked pants.

"Didn't your dad say that we had to wear clothes?" I asked, turning to him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"I'm a guy, I don't need a shirt on all the time." He smirked, pushing his lips gently onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, this chapter... I kinda like it. x]
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]