Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Joe the Unicorn

I let a sigh escape from my mouth.

"Mmm." I groaned silently. I felt Joe push his lips onto my neck, multiple times.

"Joe, I'm trying to sleep." I murmured. I felt him smile into my neck, and kiss it again.

"And I'm trying to wake you up. We can't both have our way." He said, sending chills down my spine.

"I want my way." I whined.I heard the curtain slide open. I took the pillow from under my head, and put it on my head. I heard Kevin snicker.

"Still tired?" He asked. I nodded.

"I think all of us are. We didn't get to sleep until after midnight, thanks to your moaning." He said. I shot up, accidentally hitting my head on the roof. I groaned.

"Why was I moaning?" I begged. Joe smirked.

"Nightmare, but you made it even worse by moaning my name. Now my parents are going to kill us." He answered. Damnit.

"For your information, I was dreaming of a... Unicorn! With a sparkly horn!" I pouted. He shook his head, and slid off the bunk. I followed him, against my will.

"How'd you sleep?" Denise asked. I shrugged.

"I'm still tired." I complained. Joe sat down, and I sat on his lap. I was to lazy to go around him.

"Would either of you like to explain why you kept moaning Joe's name?" Paul asked. I shut my eyes tightly.

"She claims she was dreaming of a unicorn, with a sparkly horn, although that has nothing to do with me." Joe said, nudging me. I groaned, and buried my head into his chest.

"Maybe it's name was Joe." I muttered. I heard him chuckle.

"That tickles." He said. I shifted myself in a different position.

"What about when you talk into my neck?" I asked. I could tell his cheeks turned a nice shade of pink.

"That's different." He said. I smiled.

"Sure it is." I mumbled.

"Aly!" Frankie suddenly shouted, jumping onto my lap, while I was still on Joe.

"Oof!" He groaned. I giggled a little, and set my head back against Joe's chest.

"Morning Frankie." I said, keeping my eyes closed. He hugged my body, and jumped off.
Nick and Kevin took a seat, on either side of Joe and myself.

"Wow, you guys must've been up late, she's practically dead." Nick whispered. Joe slapped his head.

"Ow!" He groaned. I opened my eyes a little, and shut them again, buring my head into Joe's chest again. The light was still to bright.

"We didn't do anything, I'm just tired." I mumbled, making Joe jump.

"If I was wearing a shirt, I wouldn't be complaining, but that really tickles." He whined. I smiled.

"Your the one who insisted to stay shirtless." I said. He sighed.

"You know you like it." He smirked. I nodded.

"Yes, I love it." I half kidded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mm, I guess this was still a good chapter.
Soon, it's gunna get a little... Graphic, I think. xD
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]