Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

Drunk... Again

"You sounded awesome!" I grinned. Joe ran over to me, placing his lips on mine. I kissed him quickly, and pulled away.

"Eww! You're all sweaty and gross!" I giggled. He shook his head.

"Now that you said that, I'm not letting you go." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.I felt my cheeks burn.

"Boys, I have some bad news." Paul said. Everyone looked at him.

"What is it?" Nick asked, nervous.

"Remember your aunt Mary, and uncle Bill and Henry?" He asked. Everyone nodded.

"They called, and insisted we go to visit them." He finished. Joe groaned, along with Kevin. Nick shut his eyes tightly.

"I thought you guys loved your family?" I asked. Joe shrugged.

"Of course we love them, but it's just that every time we see them, they insist that we get drink with them. And... Well, you'll see tonight." Denise said. I nodded slowly.

"Okay." I replied.

---

"This is their house?" I asked, looking out the window. Kevin nodded.

"It looks nice." I said. Joe opened the door, and got out. I followed him, looking around. The house was gorgeous, as for the people...

"Howdy ya'll! How are you?" A rather large lady, I'm guessing she was their aunt Mary, asked.

"Fine." Nick muttered, looking down.

"Now, who's this purty young gal?" A man asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Alyssa. Aly, this is my aunt Mary, my uncle Bill, and over there is my uncle Henry." Joe said. I nodded.

"Hi." I simply said, backing into Joe. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Won't ya'll come join us for a drink?" Bill said. I tried to force a smile.

"Bill, you know Frankie and Nick aren't old enough, and either is Alyssa." Paul said. Mary tugged on his sleeve.

"Come on, it's just family. Who's gunna know?" She asked.

"I'd still rather not drink." I muttered under my breath. Bill came closer to us, and Joe tightened his arms around me.

"That's fine, we ain't gunna force ya'll young ones! Come on Joe, and Kevin! Have a beer!" Henry shouted, holding up two beers.

"Aly-sa! I'll give you a tour of the house while them boys get settled!" Mary said, yanking me away from Joe. I squealed a little.

"She sounds just like Elmer!" She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Elmer?" I asked. Joe slapped his forehead.

"Our pet pig!" Bill said. I made a face.

"Now come in, don't be shy. And since you two ain't drinking, come with us!" Mary said, pulling Nick and Frankie along with us. I let myself fall behind, beside Nick.

"I'm sorry to say this, but I've met grass that's nicer!" I announced in a hushed tone. He nodded.

"Now do you understand why we didn't want to come here?" He asked. I nodded quickly.

"If I fake my death, can we go home?" I asked. He smirked, and shook his head.

"They'd just bury you quickly, and get back to their precious beer." He said. He wasn't lying. I picked up Frankie, and set him on my back.

"It's a... Lovely home you have here." I said, looking around. Mary grinned.

"Thank you! You know, everytime we hear that one of our nephews is dating, we invite them over, but whenever we do, they suddenly get sick." She said, stating a random fact.

"You don't say." I said, looking at the walls. Beer bottles, and cans were hanging.

"Actually, we have a show tomorrow, so we better get going." Nick said. Mary wrapped an arm around him, and one around me.

"Nonsense! Bill was looking at ya'll tour schedule on that internet, and we saw your had two days off. It was a perfect get together time! Ain't that right, Aly-sa?" She asked. I shifted my position.

"Actually, it's pronounced, Alyssa, not Aly-sa." I said. Frankie slid off my back, and jumped in my arms.

"Still, we have to have a soundcheck and..." Nick said, trying to think of something.

"And, they have to take me home tonight actually, because... My father's in the hospitial!" I announced, completely lying.I wanted to get out of here as badly as he did.

"What's wrong with your father?" She asked. Crap.

"He... Had a heart attack, and this might be my only chance to see him before he dies." I said. Franke looked up at me.

"No he didn't Aly, he called last night, remember?" He asked. I shut my eyes.

"... Right." I said. Mary snorted.

"It's getting stuffy in here. Let's go outside, and have a nice drink with them boys, and Denise!" She said. We slowly followed.

"How long have we even been here?" I complained to Nick. He looked at his watch.

"One hour." He said. I nodded, and walked out the door. I saw Joe holding a beer bottle.

"Is he drunk?!" I half shouted, making everyone look at me. Paul sighed, and nodded. I groaned, and ran back in the house.

"Where are you going dear?" Mary asked. I turned around.

"... Gotta go to the bathroom, could be a while." I lied. I ran back into the house, and closed myself in the bathroom. I pulled out my phone, and dialed a few numbers.

Paul: Hello?
Aly: Paul, don't say my name.
Paul: Okay, what's going on?
Aly: Just pretend I'm someone wanting to book the boys tomorrow, so we can leave, please?
Paul: Ohh, okay. I understand.
Aly: Okay, and when I come out, can we leave please?
Paul: Yes, of course.
Aly: Okay, thanks, bye.
Paul: No, thank you.

I closed my phone, and shoved it in my pocket. I made a face, and looked in the mirror. Nothing wrong, yet. I splashed water in my face, and opened the door.

"I'm really sorry everyone, but we have to leave. Someone just called to book the boys tomorrow." Paul said, standing up. I looked at Joe, who was drinking another bottle of beer. I walked down the stairs quickly, and took it from him.

"Hey Aly! Gimme back my beer!" He slurred. I set it on the table.

"You heard your father, let's go." I said, pushing him towards the bus. Mary frowned.

"So soon?" She asked.

"I'm afraid so." Denise said, standing up, and following us. I smiled to myself. Joe stopped, and turned to face me.

"Hey baby, wanna go do things? Let's ditch my family and find a backseat." He slurred, wearing a goofy grin. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, backseat." I muttered, pushing him again.

"Make up some lie so we can ditch them." He said. I groaned.

"We're going to the tour bus, meet you there." I said over my shoulder. Joe gave me another goofy grin.

"Perfect!" He said. I pushed him into the tour bus.

"You can't lie very well, can you?" He slurred. I smirked.

"No, oh well. Go to bed." I ordered, pointing to his bunk. He grinned.

"Wow, right to the sex, way to go Aly." He slurred. I listened as the door opened, and closed shortly after.

"So dad, where are we performing tomorrow?" Kevin asked.

"It was just a lie. Alyssa made the call." Paul said. Nick gave me a high five.

"Aly, I thought we ditched them?" Joe asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No, and leave my pants alone! They're staying on me!" I shouted, slapping his hand away. He frowned.

"But we can't have sex with them on." He said, reaching for them again. I slapped his hand harder.

"No sex! Just bed!" I shouted.

"Alyssa, I don't think you should be in the same bunk as him tonight." Kevin said. I nodded.

"Good point, I'll take the couch." I said. He nodded, and grabbed a blanket, and two pillows from the closet. I smiled.

"Thank you--LEAVE MY PANTS ALONE!" I shouted. Joe groaned.

"You're no fun." He whined.

"Yeah yeah, go to bed. There's a hooker in there." I said, not paying attention to what I had just said. He grinned, and quickly ran towards his bed.

"There's no hooker here!" He shouted back at me. I slapped my forehead.

"Just go to bed!" I said, walking into the bathroom. I changed into a pair of grey sweat pants, and a yellow tshirt. I walked back out, combing my hands through my hair.

"Goodnight Alyssa." Paul said. I smiled.

"Good night." I said, setting the pillows up on the couch. The lights flipped off, and I snuggled down under the blankets.

---

I felt the blankets move off me for a minute, and then someone lay on me. I groaned.

"What?" I asked, opening my eyes a little. Perfect, a drunk boyfriend on me.

"Hey, everyone's asleep you know." He slurred a little. I wrinkled my nose, and tried to roll over.

"You leave me and my pants alone." I murmered. He fixed the blankets so they were back over me, and now him.

"I don't wanna." He whined. I sat up a little. He pushed his chest against mine.

"If I give you a kiss, will you shut up, and go to sleep?" I asked, annoyed. He smirked, and nodded. I sighed, and gently pushed my lips onto his. Yuck. Beer flavored. I felt him quickly deepen the kiss, and wrap his arms around me. I pulled away, but he pulled me back to him.

"Joe, quit it." I growled, pulling away. He pushed his lips onto my neck. I rolled my eyes.

"Joe, if you aren't off me in one second, I'm calling your dad." I said. He positioned himself so he was now beside me. Sadly, he was shoving my body against the back of the couch.

"That's not what I meant." I complained. He pushed himself against me again.

"JOE! GET OFF ME!" I shouted. He glared, and positioned himself so he was back on top of me. I heard footsteps. The lights turned on.

"Joseph Adam Jonas! Get off her this instant!" Paul said, walking over to us. He grabbed Joe's shoulders, since he didn't have a shirt on, and tugged on him. And since Joe's arms were still around me, when Joe fell, I fell with him, this time I landed on him.

"Joe." I groaned. He grinned.

"What's going on?" Nick asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Just make sure Frankie doesn't get up and see this." I begged. He nodded, and turned around to watch Frankie. Denise got up, her face red with anger.

"What're you two doing?!" She asked.

"This wasn't her dear, it was our drunk son." Paul said. Denise frowned, and pryed Joe's arms off me.

"Thank you." I sighed. Joe stood up, almost falling over.

"... What's this on your neck?" She asked. I tried to look down, but I couldn't, so I ran my fingers over my neck.

"I don't know, what is it?" I asked. She looked closer at it.

"It's... It's a hickey." She said. I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Joe, table, now!" Paul said. Joe swayed from left to right.

"I'm only going if Aly comes with me." He slurred. I groaned, and pushed him towards the table. I sat down, and he sat beside me. Both Paul and Denise were across from us.

"Leave. My. Pants." I hissed. He pulled his hands back to himself.

"Obviously, this is the main reason we don't like going to visit Mary and Bill. Although, you've never been with us, so it's never been this bad." Denise said. I nodded, and yawned.

"Joseph, don't even think about it." Paul said. I looked to my right, where Joe was. He pushed his face towards mine, and I pulled back.

"I'm so embarrassed. I'm sorry you had to see him like this." He said. I shrugged.

"I've seen him drunk before, but never like this." I muttered, pushing his chest away. He groaned.

"... You've seen him drunk before?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, but it wasn't as bad as this. At all." I said.

BANG!

Everyone looked down at Joe, who's head was on the table.

"We'll talk to him in the morning, but right now, I think everyone better go back to bed." Denise sighed. I nodded, and pulled Joe to his feet.

"I'll bring him to his bunk, you two go back to bed." I said, offering a smile to Paul and Denise. They returned it.

"Joe, what's with you?" I asked quietly once they were out of earshot.

"I-I-I'm sorry." He finally slurred. I sighed, and pushed him back toward the couch.

"I'm not even going to bother trying to get you to your bunk. I'm to tired right now. But you're going to sleep, nothing else." I said. He swayed, and fell onto the couch. I groaned, and pushed him over a little, and laid beside him.

"Night." I muttered, pulling the blankets over us. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I really am sorry." He whispered. I closed my eyes.

"I know." I said, rolled over to face him. I gently pushed my lips onto his.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I liked this one. =P
I don't know why. xD
Comment = Updates

-Echo [Ash]