Sequel: Forever

You And Me Together

We Have To Pray

Aly: Hello?
Mom: Alyssa...
Aly: Mom, are you crying?
Mom: Can you meet me at the hospitial?
Aly: Why? Is dad alright?
Mom: He's fine... It's Arianna.

The color drained from my face.

Aly: I'll be right there.

I hung up, and tossed the phone on the pillow. Joe looked at me.

"Something wrong?" He asked. I nodded.

"Can you drive me to the hospitial?" I asked. I watched as the color also faded from his face.

"Oh my god! Your water just broke?! Shit!" He shouted. I gave him a weird look.

"No!" I shouted, grabbing his shoulder. He sighed in relief. "Arianna's in the hospitial." I said, pressing my lips together. He paused, then nodded. He pulled me to my feet, and followed me outside. I got in the jeep, and waited for him.

We drove in complete silence. It freaked me out.

When we finally got to the hospitial, he rushed in, and I waddled. The lady at the front desk looked at us. She almost fell over when she saw Joe beside me.

"Y-yo-you're Joe Jonas!" She shrieked. I covered my ears, and looked over at Joe. He shrugged.

"Yeah... What room is Arianna Starr in?" He asked. She wiped the drool from her mouth, and flipped through some pages.

"Room 515... But before you go, can I have your autograph?" She asked. He groaned, but took the pen, and scribbled his name on a piece of paper. She smiled.

"Thanks." She cheered. I rolled my eyes, and followed Joe to Ari's room. I saw my parents outside, sobbing. I waddled over to them.

"Hey mom. How is she?" I asked. She sniffled, then looked at me.

"Not good." She said weakly. I pressed my lips together.

"Did you want to see her?" My dad asked. I paused, then nodded. He pointed to the room. I walked in. Joe followed me.

"Wait Joe... Wait here for a minute, okay?" I asked. He looked at me, then nodded. I walked in alone, and shut the door. I kneeled beside Arianna.

"Hey Ari... How are you? Okay, scratch that, it was a stupid question. I feel so bad... I wish... I don't know. I feel like these past few months have been a blur... I really regret not getting to know you better. I mean, we always used to fight. But listen Ari, you better wake up, cause if you don't, I have to name one of my babies after you, and I already like the names we picked. No, I'm kidding. But please Ari... Wake up." I said. She didn't move. I sighed.

---

"Go home Alyssa. It's not good for the babies." My dad said. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I stood up, with Joe's help, and walked to the elevator.

"Do you think she'll live?" I asked quietly. Joe looked down at me, and slightly hugged me.

"If we pray." He mumbled. I stopped and looked at him.

"That was just weird." I smiled. He chuckled, and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks." He kidded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehh... I don't much care for this chapter, but whatever. =)
Go check out my newest one shot, Don't Forget. Nowww! >D
Comments = Updates

-Echo [Ash]