Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

10

"Are you sure your okay to go to school?"

"Yeah im fine mom."

"You sure?"

"Yes, now go to work", i said laughing.

I looked at myself in the mirror once more. My clothes pretty much hanging off my body. I needed to go shopping and get smaller clothes. I didnt know how long i can keep this from everyone. I didnt want they to treat me different or feel sorry for me. I couldnt handle the tears and the pleads from them. I grabbed my jacket slipping in on. I got in my car and drove off to school. I got out of the car and walked into the school kind of wishing i stayed home. I walked down the halls and to the list of names.

"Yo Blake."

"Hey Ryan", i said hugging him.

"Damn girl your so skinny", he said laughing.

"Nahhh, its the clothes. I got them too big", i said laughing flipping my hair.

"Well you know i could help you get out of those clothes", his friend said looking me up and down.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Josh", he said smiling and winking at me.

"First off JOSH, i have a boyfriend and second why would i ever let something as gross as you touch me."

"Ohhhh", all the guys said.

"Bye Ryan, it was nice seeing you."

"Ahaha bye B."

I walked away feeling really weird. I dont know where that came from but i liked it a lot. Finally the bell rand and i walked off to health. I sat down next to Rian. he just laughed at me whenever i would get annoyed by the girls staring at me.

"Who is she?" i could hear them whispering.

"I dont know, she looks like one of those sluts from the east side."

"I think thats Blake Kelly."

"Blake Kelly? Wow she must have gotten laid or shes on drugs."

"Definitely shes on drugs, look how skinny she is."

I couldnt stand it anymore. I got up and walked over to them. All three of them looked up and me and then gave me a fake ass smile.

"Are you guys done?"

"Done what?"

"Done talking shit."

"Um no."

"Well seriously your not even cute enough to be talking shit", i said hearing everyone go ohhhh and laugh.

"Well your too damn skinny. What the fuck are you doing eating less or barfing more."

"Yeah im skinny but you would die to be able to fit in my jeans. Get a fucking life and stop talking about mine."

They just stayed quiet and i smiled down at them. I dont know where this was coming from. I walked away from them and sat back down. Rian looked at me weird and then put his hand up.

"What the fuck Blake!"

"I dont even know."

He just laughed and school went by fast. It seemed like i was on the tip of everyones tongue and i liked it. I liked that i was being noticed. Guys seemed to want me know and girls in a way feared me but still wanted to be my friend. Senior years was definably gonna be different from what i expected.

You live only once right.