Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

11

High school is all the same. The rumors and they way we all talk. One day we could rag on a girl for wearing a short skirt but then once you hear and see all the attention she got from the opposite sex deep down you wanted to be that girl. You may ask, who is this girl? We all know one. The girl that wear a little shorter and tighter clothes than the rest of us. The one who flirted with all the guys and you could see they hugging every cute boy in the hallway. The girl the guys talked about in the locker room, wrote stuff about in the bathroom stalls about how hot they were. The girl that all the other girls talked shit about and then faked a smile when they talked to them. This girl was someone who i never thought i would become. The more attention you get, the more they know your name. The shorter the skirt the greater the fame.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, im just feeling kind of tired."

Zack looked down at me and reached over and put his hand on my forehead. He brought it
back fast.

"Babe, your burning up."

"I'm fine really."

"Do you want me to take you home?"

I looked down at my half empty cup of Bacardi and sprite. I looked back up at him and shook my head.

"I'm fine", i said leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Then i got up and off from the couch and walked over to the counter and sat down on Alex. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. His fingertips softly running against my stomach. Then 5 minutes later I felt Zack leaning against us. I smiled up at him and then got back into the conversation. Its been already three months with Zack and i was getting bored. I was getting bored with everything.

"Dude theyre all boring", Jack said eying the group of people at the edge of the table.

"I know right", Kera said rolling her eyes.

"Thanks for the drinks and blow jobs now deuce", Alex said loud enough.

I looked back at Alex and started to laugh. All of us were cracking up whipping tears. I leaned my head on his shoulder placing my lips on his ear.

"You let them suck your dick?"

He seemed kind of taken back and so was i . He looked at me and leaned in closer to my ear.

"No, but ill let you."

I giggled and then gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek.

"Hey hey hey, secrets dont make friends."

"Shut up."

"Ay guys I'm gonna bounce, my mom keeps calling."

"Alright bye brah."

I watched Zack give everyone hugs and theyre stupid hand shakes. He gave Alex a handshake and then stood there in front of me.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

"Umm i think im just gonna stay for a few."

"Okay, call me when you get home."

"Alright."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I pulled away fast and he just half smiled and then walked away. Through out the night we all kept drinking and just hanging out.

"Wanna take a walk with me?"

"Sure."

He grabbed my hand and we walked away from everyone and out into the cold. We walked to the neighbors yard and sat down on their swings.

"So how are things going with Zack?"

"Well honestly im kind of bored."

"Hes not hitting it right?"

"No, only you could do that", i said with a wink.

"Woooo, this is a new Blake and i kind of like it."

"Apparently so do a lot of people."

"Well i mean look at you Blake, your fucking hot now. Zacks a lucky guy to call you his."

I looked over at him and for once i didnt get the butterflies. I got kind of sick to my stomach. I wasnt feeling well at all. I could feel everything spinning and my head throbbing.

"I need to get home."

"Why? what's wrong?"

"I need my medicine."

"What medicine?"

"Just take me home please."

"Okay come on."

He grabbed my hand and we started to walked towards my house. He obviously couldnt drive and either could i. My house was only a block away. I felt my body get weak and my knees locking up. I couldnt move and i collapsed on to Alex. Then next thing i remember was Alex's crying voice and then black.