Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame 19

Blake's P.O.V.

Weeks passed even months. Things werent getting better but i guess thats kind of what i expected. Laying in that uncomfortable hospital bed with tubes and what not connected through out my body. I looked over at the three chairs lined up against the wall. Three of the people i loved with all my heart laying there eyes closed and a cringed in their face, probably from the stiff squeaky chairs. My room filled with flowers and balloons. Stuffed animals all around me, in which all had names. It's funny how you have all this time in the world when youre dying. Ironic? I was at the point where i couldnt feel about 80 % of my body and the other 20 i wish i hadnt. I've never been in so much pain in my life. Have you ever had your molars removed? Imagine that times 100, even more. It's funny to look back at all the things that use to feel like the end of the world. A bad hair cut? An F on a test? All that doesnt mean shit when all said is done. When youre last few minutes on this earth what will go through your head. What are those important events and people that mean a great deal to you. Sitting here from time to time wide awake as everyone slept i thought about this. Think about what my last few thoughts will be about and or who will it be about. Or on good days i think about what my life would be life after all this is over. I try to make up this story in my head. Alex and all the guys becoming this big famous band that travels around the world and me tagging along with them. Marrying Alex on the beach in California and then living in a little white picket fence with lots and lots of puppies.
Who am i kidding? I'm gonna be in the ground before my 18th birthday. 2006, will probably be the last year for me. All Time Low got their record deal on Valentines day and theyre gonna start touring in about a month or so. And i have no idea where im going to be.
"Baby?"
"Yeah?" i asked not looking in his direction.
"What are you doing up stinky butt?"
"Thinking."
"Of me naked? Gosh your mom and brother are right there", he said walking over to me and getting in the bed with me.
"I love you."
"I love you too babe, now get some sleep."
"I dont feel too well and im scared to close my eyes."
"Nightmares? he asked taking my hand into his.
"Something like that", i said barley croaking out.
I cringed at the pain that was going through my body. I tried lifting up my hand and there was nothing. I couldnt move. I looked up at this boy that i was in love with and i could never have him. This boy that makes me the happiest girl, even at a time like this. Those butterflies i got in my stomach whenever he was around and that permanent smile. I was really going to miss him and i just pray to god that he'll miss me just as much.
"Awww baby dont cry", he said whipping the tears.
"It hurts", i said not moving an inch but tears streaming down my face.
"What hurts? Do you want me to get a doctor?"
"I love you so much Alex, forever no matter what. Regardless forever might not be very long."
"Stop."
"Promise me that you'll think about me from time to time."
"Please stop", he said as a single tear fell from his eyes and landed on my arm but i felt nothing.
"Do you love me?" i said in a barley heard whisper.
"More than anything."
"Promise?"
"I promise, baby im gonna go get a doctor you dont look well. You're scaring the fuck out of me. Be right back."
"I love you", i said letting my heavy eyelids close.
"Baby open your eyes, please."
"It hurts to."
"I love you Blake, please just open your eyes. I'm gonna make you my wife one day. Have cute little rugrats in the small white picket fence with all those puppies. Just please dont leave me. I love you."
Then i just let them close and just gave up.
Have you ever had an outer body experience where you see the scene thats playing out in front of you but in another perspective. I saw doctors rushing in and my mother and brother being dragged out of the room. I watched Alex running in but being stopped. I saw tears and screams. Then i saw myself. Laying there in peace. A small smile on my face.
Then right away those flashes of lights and memories played out in my head like an old film. Christmas with the family and my daddy holding me tight. Then there i was when i first met Alex. Then meeting all the guys. My first kiss with Alex. Everything that had to do with him came flashing through my head in little pigments. And then it stopped. It all stopped. My life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating this story and giving much details in the stories, ive just been busy. There is one more after this one and then its over.
I've got another story ive been working on on my lap top.
Of course its an Alex Gaskarth story.
ahaha

If you have an suggestion on a new story and who you'd like it to be about just let me know.
Thank you for reading and the finale.
Sorry for such a short and depressing story.
<3