Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame 18

Looking down at this beautiful girl who has so much going for her and to be cursed with something like this scared me. This world was a horrible place to let someone this beautiful be sick. I looked down at her and her eyes slowly opened and her pale greens were looking up into my browns. I smiled at her and she kind of fluttered her eyes a bit.
"Alex?"
"Yeah."
"What are you doing here?" she asked in a low whisper with her soft strained voice.
"To see you duh", I said with a smile.
"So you know?"
"Know what?"
"Know im going to die."
"I know that your a pain in the ass and were gonna have a movie night."
"Alex-"
"SHHHH! and scoot over. I already put in Peter Pan and its ready for our pleasurable viewing", i said laying down in her bed.
She just laughed and moved over a bit and i moved closer to her. I placed my arm under her and moved her on me. Her head on my chest as i ran my fingers through her hair. We sat there in a comfortable silence singing along laughing. I missed her laugh so much.
"I dont want to grow up."
"Then dont."
"I want to go to Neverland with the lost boys."
"I'll take you."
"Promise?"
"I promise baby."
"Will you be my Peter Pan?"
"As long as you'll be my Wendy."
"Of course."
"Just dont leave me, ever", i said looking down at her.
Her eyes were closed. I leaned down and kissed her forehead and rested closer to her. Then Ms. Kelly and Danny walked through the door and looked at me. I shook my head holding back the tears. They smiled and then walked away. I cuddled up closer to her and kissed her soft lips. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.
"You know i've always wanted to be with you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, i've had a crush on you since we've met."
"Why didnt you tell me silly!" i said rubbing my nose into hers.
"Cause i was scared."
"Scared of what?" i asked laughing at her silly faces she was making.
"Scared that you wouldnt feel the same way."
"Blake."
"Yeah?"
"I love you."
"I love you too", she said smiling.
I leaned in and gave her a kiss. She kissed me back softly. We just exchanged soft gentle kisses.
"Youre gross!"
"Why? i asked laughing.
"Your kissing a sick girl!"
"I'm kissing my girlfriend."
"Your girlfriend?" she asked laughing.
"Yup, my girlfriend."
"Is this girlfriend know your kissing me?"
"Well i mean theyre the same person i would hope so."
"I love you."
"I love you, always and forever."