Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

03

The sounds of American Heart blasting from my computer as i redid the last touches of my make up. I looked at myself in the mirror. Tight jeans with a white low cute tank top. The black vest on nice and tight. I looked through my shoes and grabbed black lace up vans. I looked at my hair down and wavy and actually looking nice. I fixed my tank top and then laid down on my bed. Then i heard the door bust open and someone jumping on me.

"Ahh!"

"Oh wow sorry i thought you were Blake, wait Blake?"

"Yeah", i said looking up at Alex who was on top of me.

"Wo, you look different", he said letting his eyes wander down.

"So ive been told."

He looked at me not moving at all. He was straddling me and i just started at me. He smiled at me and then let his eyes continue to rape my body.

"Dude Alex already got some hot chick in bed!"

Alex jumped and quickly got off of me.

"Jack its not a hot chick its Blake."

"Wow, thanks", i said getting up and tugging at my shirt.

"Thats not-"

"YOOOOOO Zack get up here now!" Jack yelled still staring at me.

"What the fuck- Dayummmm."

i looked at all three boys staring at me. I just laughed and walked over to the computer turning it off. I looked back and they were still staring at me.

"Umm, you guys can stop staring at me."

"Why are you dressed like that, creepy boys will stare at your tatas."

"Like you guys?"

"Exactly, get changed. That shirt over there looks good."

"Jack thats a freaking smock."

"Yeah that will do" Alex and Jack said together.

I just rolled me eyes and looked over at Zack. He smiled at me pushing his black hair out of his eyes. I really wanted to cut his hair. He would look so much better with shorter hair.

"Are we gonna leave?"

"After you change?" Alex asked with his arms crossed.

"Ew relax Danny."

"ohhh helll nahh, you just didnt call me Danny!"

"Yes i did, your acting like him."

"I am not acting like your brother!"

"Like thats a bad things!" Danny yelled walking down the hallway.

"It is trust me!"

"Fuck lets go!" Zack yelled annoyed.

"Yes lets."

I walked to Zack and we walked outside. Jack and Alex followed. Alex got in the drivers seat and Zack in the passenger.

"But i yelled shot gun", Jack said pouting and crossing his arms.

"Well your weak."

"Am not, Blakeee tell the mean Hulk that i am not weak."

I just laughed and looked away. We just sang along to Forget My Name. Being in Alex's car and listening to New Found Glory always brought back memories. Once Alex got his license this was all we did. Go get food and chill in his car and eat. I miss all those times. This was when things were better, this was way before he started dating girl after girl after girl. When he had time for me. We pulled up to this house and we got out and walked towards the backyard through the side. I went around and said my hi's and heard 80387363 ive missed you and you look different. And of course "Blake?". It was getting old quick. We all sat down chillin with the red cups in our hand. I looked over at Alienah and Kayla dancing.

"So how was Cali?"

"It was good."

"What did you do?"

"umm well you know things."

"Like what?"

I looked over at Sheeren. God i hated this girl. She was sitting on Alex lap and she looked at me with a fake ass smile.

"Worked on some art, beach, parties that about it."

"Well for three months you sound really boring."

I just rolled my eyes and looked over at Kayla. She got the hint and grabbed me and dragged me with Alienah. We just danced around laughing. I really missed these girls. Then i went and got another drink and watched they flirt with guys. I got my drink and walked out to the front and to the park across the street. I laid down on the grass and looked up at the stars. I felt someone lay down next to me and i hoped for one thing and i got another.

"So whats up?"

"Nothing."

"Come on Blake theres something wrong, talk to me."

"Zack seriously theres nothing wrong im just over everyone, you know?"

"Yeah i get you", he said turning to face me.

"Yeah, i dont know, i though things would change you know. Half of me is happy that it didnt and the other half wishes it did."

"You sure did change, well hopefully its just your appearance and not who you are?"

"I hope not either. Zack?"

"Yeah?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Was I really that bad looking before?"

He looked at me confused. I looked away kind of embarrassed by the question. He put his hand under my chin and moved my face a little towards me and smiled. I watched him shake his head.

"Not at all. Blake your beautiful regardless what you do to yourself."

i smiled and kissed his cheek. He leaned in and kissed my eye. I looked into his eyes and pushed back his hair and turned my body so i was on my side. He did the same and he placed his hand on my waist. Then suddenly our lips were connected and our tongues were brushing against each other.

I guess this place did change.