Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

02

"Whats up with this new look B?"

I just shrugged and ate my salad. In the corner of my eye i saw everyone look around at each other. I felt someone elbow me in the side. I looked over at Alex and he just smiled. I faked a smile and looked back down.

"So how was Cali? Meet any cute boys?" Alienah asked smiling.

"It was good and yeah there were a couple."

"Ohhhhh", Jack yelled laughing.

"Get lucky? Lost the v card ayyy?" Kayla asked laughing.

"Yup."
I could hear everyone choke on theyre food. I just stood up and threw my plate away. I heard whispers and i grabbed a water and sat on the counter.

"Are you serious?" Rian yelled.

"Nah", i said smiling.

"Bitch, i though Cali turned you into a hoe."

"Shit thanks Jack."

"Okay enough about Blake having sex, were going to the party tonight right?" Alex asked getting up and walking to the pizza box that was right next to me.

There were a chorus of yes. And my one no.

"What?!"

"I'm kind of tired", i said looking at Alex who stopped mid bite.

"So, when does that stop you from going to a party with your best friends in the whole world!"

"When im tired and jet lagged."

"Blakeeee, come on. I havent seen you in like 3 months i miss you."

"You just want me to be your designated driver so you can get with some random chick and i can be your late night call to pick you up", i said and then taking a drink of my water.

There was an awkward silence. Alex looked at me kind of hurt and confused. I put the cap on the water and looked down.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, i know your tired and you get cranky when your tired. But now you owe me and you have to go."

"Alex-"

"Is it so bad that i want to hang out with my best friend?"

He looked over at me and gave me those big puppy eyes. I tried to look away but he moved in front of me and started o do the puppy bark. I could hear everyone laughing and i started to giggle.

"Okay fine."

"Yesss! I love you", he said hugging me.

Not the way i want you to. I looked over at Alienah and Kayla and they looked at me with sympathetic eyes. He let go and kissed my cheek. He jumped on the couch and continued to play halo with Jack. I just watched quietly. It was weird to be back home when so many things happen to me in California. I guess i just have to get use to it. Later the guys all left kissing and hugging me goodbye.

"Ill pick you up at 8 okay?"

"Okay."

"So you can get drunk and hook up with a guys. Ill wait for the call for the walk of shame, deal?"

I looked at Alex and smiled. I nodded and hugged him again.

"I missed you a lot baby girl."

"i missed you too."

"See you later tonight."

I just nodded once again. I watched him run after Jack who was driving off. I just laughed and shut the door. I looked over at Alienah and Kayla who were sitting on the couch still with questioning eyes.

"Just get over him already."

"I'm working on it."

"Okay good. I've missed you so much mamas", Alienah said hugging me once again.

"Me too. I love you Blake", Kayla said joining in on the hug.

"I love you guys soooo much. This was the worst summer ever without my girls."

"I know, it wasnt the same without you B. We were like inviting your mom with us because shes sooo much like you", Alienah said making me laugh.

We just sat there and i listened to them talk about theyre summer. they asked me so many questions but i didnt tell them they whole story of what really happen. They left around 7 to go get ready for tonight. Once i said goodbye i walked up the stairs and collapsed on my bed. I missed this room and all my things. I looked over at my guitars all in one little corner along with my piano. Then my wall filled with the art work i did and pictures surrounding me. I looked up at the fan going around and around. I heard the door slightly knock and the sound of the creaking it made when it opened.

"So your dad told me about what happen."