Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

05

BLAKE'S P.O.V.

"Did everything go okay?"

I threw my keys on the counter and looked over at my mom. I just shrugged and she grabbed me into a hug. I felt the tears slipping down my face. I hurried and whipped them away.

"Oh kid, i promise everythings gonna be okay."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise", she said linking our fingers.

"I'm scared."

She took a long sigh and then she broke down. My mom was one of the strongest people i have ever meet and to see her like this scared me more than anything else. She grabbed me into her tighter holding me. Holding me like she wasnt going to let go. I cried even harder, but not for me but for her.

"Whats going on?"

I looked over my mom's shoulder and saw Danny standing there. Even from all the way over here i could see tears in his eyes. My mom choked on her tears once more.

"Blake are you okay? Whats going on?!"

"I'm fine", i said as he grabbed both of us in his arms.

"SO everythings okay?"

"I dont know."

He just sighed and held us both in his arms. I just let my body fall into theres. Having full trust in them that they would catch me and hold me. I cried until there was nothing left. All puffy eyed we walked away from each other. I laid myself on the couch just looking up at the ceiling wondering what was going to happen. Was this all god had in store for me. Suddenly i felt my phone vibrate. I looked down and saw ZACK flashing on the screen. I took a deep breathe regaining my composure and going into happy mod.

"Hey Zack."

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Um nothing really, just laying down. How about you?" i asked looking around.

"Just with the guys. They wanted to have movie night at your house tonight. Is that chill?"

I looked up at my mom who was sitting at the table looking at her cup of coffee still crying.

"Let me see if thats okay with my mom?"

"Okay."

I got up and walked over to my mom holding back tears for her. She looked up at me tears pouring down her face.

"Can the guys come over for movies?"

She squeaked out a sure. I sighed hard holding back tears.

"She said it was okay", i choked out.

"Okay cool. Um Blake are you okay?"

I sniffed back the tears and cracked a smile.

"Yeah im fine, see you guys tonight."

"Yeah for sure, bye beautiful."

"Bye prince charming."

I heard him laugh and then say one last goodbye. I said bye and threw my phone on the couch. My mom got up and grabbed her purse. I stared at her confused.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna pick you guys up some pizzas and those egg rolls that you like."

"You dont have to."

"Thats not gonna stop me."

I just laughed and kissed her cheek. I got on my phone and invited Alienah and Kayla over. Minutes later Alienah came through the door in her cute little booty shorts that i had on too. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"Why do we always wear the samething?"

"Cause were twins."

"This is true."

We sat down on the couch talking. The Kayla came in. We looked at her and started laughing. She looked at us and rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck Kayla?"

"What?!"

"Heels, seriously?"

"What, theyre cute", she said looking down.

"Babe, you look like a street walker."

"The dress isnt that short."

"I see your Britney."

"Ughh, you guys suck!"

"Ladiessss, wo. Who brought the hooker!"

"JACKKKKK!"

He just ran away and jumped on me and Alienah laughing. He kissed my cheek and then Al's. I looked at the door and saw Rian and Karrera.

"Kara!"

I jumped up and jumped into her arms. She laughed and swung me around.

"I missed you", she said laughing.

"Me too, we need to chill one of these days."

"Of course."

"Hi Ri", i said laughing and walking back to me seat.

"Shit thanks Blake."

I just laughed and leaned in Alienah. Then I looked at the door bust open with Zack carrying in the pizzas. I smiled up at him and he winked at me. Then my mom walked in and then i watched in anticipation to see Alex walk through the door. I really needed him right now.

"Mamma K, where do you want me to put these."

I smiled and looked back but quickly got disappointed. I saw Alex standing there in all his glory with a beautiful blond next to him.

"So lets put this movie on and get down to business."