Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Mommy, Daddy, No!

Gerard's POV

'Xavier is so sweet and mature. I'm so glad that Frankie is able to give her a new life. Someone so young and innocent, doesn't deserve to live a miserable life.' I thought to myself.

I just finished talking to Xavier about my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend. I still can't understand what I did wrong to have her cheat on me... Maybe it was that I never spent much time with her...Ugh! Why did I even go out with her when she isn't even my type, and when I'm in love with someone else...

2 Days Later

Your POV

It's been two days since Lyn-Z was kicked off the bus and off the tour. Gerard is doing well and seems to be over the whole ordeal really quickly. Ever since that talk with him, we've become really close. He's like another father figure of mine. You want to know that else is really interesting...I think Gerard has feeling for Dad. I know it's a far fetched idea but I swear I see Gerard glancing at him and checking him out.

Dad hasn't really seemed to notice. Well not that I know of and what is also weird is that their stage antics are becoming more regular now. Well anyway, away from my suspisions of Gerard, but onward to my suspisions of Jamia.

Her and Dad have been fighting quite frequently for no reason at all, and she always seems to go missing whenever Dad performs a show, or when he's busy with the guys. Also whenever I catch her coming back, she always looks guilty and messy.

Okay I'm done with suspecting people, to catch you up to what is going is that right now we are on our way to Los Angeles, California and I am currently asleep and dreaming. So shhh...

'Honey. Hide in here and don't come out til I come and get you. Do you understand?', my mother rushed to tell a 4 year old me.

I nodded my little head squished in behind the coats of the closet as my mother hurridly closed the closet door while the front door was busted open.

'Well David! Where is my money?!', the big scary sounding man bellowed at my father.

'Jack I don't have it. Please just give me another week and I'll have it for you.', my father begged.

'David that's not going to work for me.'

All of a sudden I heard a gun shot and what seemed to be a thud.

'Daddy', I whispered into the darkness of the closet. I may have been four but I wasn't stupid.


"No Daddy! No, No, No, No, NO!", I yelled in my sleep waking up Frank and Gerard. They walked over to my bunk to see me tossing and turning, but I had stopped screaming. They waited to see if I could resolve my dream myself.

'David!', my mother shrieked.

'Come now Isabelle. No need to be upset. All you need to do is do me one little favor and you can live with your daughter in peace.', Jack said.

'Oh and what is this favor you want me to do?', my mother asked hesitantly.

Jack just chuckled. I then heard my mother screaming and her struggling against Jack.

'No please don't! Stop! Please stop! I'll do anything! Just STOP!', my mother continued screaming.

'Mommy no.', I whispered loudly in the dark, but not loud enough to be heard.


"Mommy NO!", I yelled scaring Frank and Gerard more but then I stopped screaming.

'Oh you know you want this as much as I do Isabelle.', Jack grunted.

My mother stopped struggling, but I could hear her sobs and Jack grunting and moaning as he rapped my mother.

He finally climaxed with my mother bruised and battered.

'Thanks for one hell of a time Isabelle.' I then heard another gun shot and the sobbing of my mother stopped.

'Mommy.', I said as tears started falling from my eyes as I heard the front door slam closed.


I started sobbing in my sleep and Frank and Gerard finally realized they needed to wake me up. They looked at eachother and Gerard started calling my name.

"Xavier, Xavier....Come on hun wake up.", he said gently shaking me.

"Xavier please wake up.", Frank said extremely worried.

I suddenly woke up and grabbed on to Frank balling my eyes out into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, while Gerard rubbed my back.

I continued to cry into Frank's chest with him and Gerard mumbling words of comfort into my ears. I eventually fell asleep again, in both of their arms, with us laying on the floor of the bunk room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry this took so long. For some reason today while I was sick at home from school and was watching 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' I got the idea for this chapter. So this is background info on Xavier. Thanks for reading and Comment! =]