Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Chocolate Sauce, Whip Cream, Caramel, and Syrup!

Frank's POV:

11:00 a.m.

Oh my head... I grabbed my head trying to sit up, but soon realized someone was laying on my chest. I laid back down, just think it was Xavier, til I looked down to be met with black hair and the snoring face of the one, the only, Gerard Way. Aww he looks gorgeous. Wait did I just think that. This is my best friend I am talking about, and plus I am married.

I got up, slowly laying Gerard beside me, so I didn't wake him, and went into the kitchen. I noticed the bus was stopped, while I was walking to the coffee machine. I saw that the coffee machine had already run this morning, which meant Xavier got up earlier. I set it to go again seeing as all the guys will be waking up shortly. I smirked to myself thinking of an excellent way to wake them all up.

Bob’s POV:

4 Hours Earlier

She’s so adorable when she sleeps. I thought to myself, while watching Xavier sleeping in my arms. We started the Invader Zim marathon about an hour ago, and Xavier fell asleep about half way through the second episode. By looking at her sleeping form you’d never know she went through all that torture. I’m glad she lived through all of that, because such a beautiful girl deserves everything in the world. I continued to think about Xavier while falling into a deep, and peaceful sleep.

Your POV:

11:05 a.m. (Right before Frank puts his plan in action)

Why must I always wake up with light in my face. Gah this is exceptionally bright. I opened my eyes to see Dad standing over me with a flashlight.

“Ahh! Dad, turn off the fucking flashlight!”, I exclaimed, while he jumped about 10 feet into the air.

“Sorry hun, I just wanted to wake you up to see if you wanted to help me wake up the guys.”, he told me, finishing with a mischievous smile.

“What did you have in mind?”, I asked now wearing a smirk, getting up, making sure not to wake Bob. “Wait before you answer that, I think we should have Bob in on this.”

“Ok you wake him up while I get the supplies ready, and then meet me in the kitchen.” Dad then left the living room.

I turned to Bob and began shaking him awake.

“I didn’t order bacon!”, Bob, shouted, startled awake. I fell to the floor laughing so hard while Bob tried to figure out what just happened. When he realized what he said, a small blush crept onto his cheeks. When I noticed this I stopped laughing.

“Aww, sorry Bobby. I didn’t mean to scare you, but me and Dad are going to wake up the guys and I thought since you helped me this morning, you deserve to not have anything happen to you.”

“Thanks. You know Frank, he’ll definitely do something that the guys are going to want revenge for.”, Bob told me warning me.

“It’ll be worth it.”

Bob and I quickly cleaned up the living room so no one could potentially get hurt, and then met up with Dad in the kitchen.

“So what is your plan oh evil mastermind?”, Bob asked. I chuckled at the name but then put my game face on ready for anything.

“Ok here’s my idea. We are going to cover the guys with chocolate sauce, whip cream, syrup, and caramel. I have already laid plastic out everywhere in the bunkroom so it won’t be hard to clean up afterwards. At exactly 12 when the bus stops at the venue I am going to light a match close to the fire alarm, while you, Bob, bang pots and pans. Once you and me hear them we are going to book it out of the bus where Xavier will be waiting to take a picture of them all on their way out. After the pictures taken I am going to spray them with a hose”, Dad explained with both me and Bob listening intently loving the plan from the beginning.

“Ok well I want Mikey just because he’ll forgive me easier. Bob you take Ray since you guys are all musical geniuses together, and Dad you get Gerard, since you guys are close. Oh and after you are done get dressed so we aren’t walking around in our pajamas and hide all your stuff so they can’t get it all dirty.”, I said being rational and not wanting my clothes covered in that stuff.
“Alright, agreed. Break!”, Bob announced, with all of us getting to work.

11:59 p.m.

I am now waiting outside with my camera all ready, and dressed. The bus got to the venue 5 minutes early which helped our plan and now all I was waiting for was Bob and Dad running out any minute.

I heard the fire alarm go off and then pots and pans smashing together. All the noise I knew was going to happen, when I saw the bus shake, and Bob and Dad run out of the bus with the guys close behind.

I was so glad my camera had a shutter effect, where you can just hold down the trigger and continuously takes pictures till you release. First came out Gerard his hair dripping with syrup and caramel. His face red with irritation, Dad then drenched him with the hose. Second came Mikey, with his glasses placed awkwardly on his face. Unlike his brother he was mainly covered in chocolate sauce and whip cream. I hope he appreciates that when he showers, because neither of those are very sticky. Mikey didn’t seem as angry he seemed to take it lightly and was feigning anger. Dad then sprayed Mikey as well. Last to come out was Ray who actually didn’t realize he was covered in chocolate sauce, whip cream, caramel, and syrup. He seemed to have thought it was just a fire. He suddenly looked down and noticed what he was covered in and got this enraged look on his face. As soon as he was about to go after us, Dad sprayed him as well.

“I can’t believe you guys did that!”, Gerard yelled at us, while we started laughing. “Do you have any idea how hard this is going to be to get out of my hair. Which one of you got me covered in this crap?”

Dad played all innocent and had Gerard chase him around. Ray already new Bob had did him, and didn’t think he could take Bob so he just let it go and went to be the first person in the shower.

Mikey walked up to me arms outstretched in a way to give a hug. My eyes got huge and I just bolted.

“No Mikey please don’t! You can’t get the Gir-ness dirty!”

He suddenly stopped and just smiled. “You’re right, I can’t but we will get even with you guys on this tour. Trust me.”, he smirked.

“So you aren’t mad at me?”

“Nah, I know it wasn’t your idea, plus who can ever pass up one of Frank’s plans.”, he replied with a chuckle. I was extremely glad he wasn’t mad. All of a sudden Dad and Gerard ran by us.

“Mikey! Xavier! Help ME!”, he screeched.

“Gerard, come on you and I both know Frank’s harmless. He just can’t help himself. We can get them back later. Don’t you want to get the caramel and syrup off you?”, Mikey asked his brother calming him down.

“Fine, but I swear Frankie, my revenge will be sweet.”

“Not as sweet as you are right now though.”, Dad said chuckling. Gerard just brushed off the comment and went to ask Panic to use their shower.

“Thanks Mikes.”

“No problem Frank.”, he replied as Dad walked off back to the bus.

“Hey Mikey, I heard there’s a shower in the dressing room, so you can get all that crap off you.”, I told him, remembering reading it somewhere.

“Thanks. Oh and I should be thanking you for only putting chocolate sauce and whip cream on me.”, he thanked me with a smile.

I wiped some whip cream off his cheek and ate it. “No problem.”

“Walk with me to the shower?” he asked. I just nodded and we began our walk. This has definitely been one of the greatest days ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
clothes

Alright here's the update I said was going to be there two weekends ago. Sorry for the delay, it's just I didn't get a lot of feedback, so I wasn't as motivated to get it out. Now I love this chapter for obvious reasons, so I hope I get more comments from it. If I get feedback I'll update.