Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

Small White Towels and Blushing

Bob’s POV:

‘I wonder where Mikey and Xavier went?’, I thought to myself as I walked through the venue, walking past a few roadies here and there.

“Hey James!”, I called to one of our long time roadies, who was setting up an amp.

“Hey there Bob. Something I can do for you?”

“Yes there is. I was wondering whether you’ve seen Mikey and Xavier?”

“Oh ya I did, they walked in the direction of the dressing room.”, he answered with a smile, happy to have be of assistance.

“Thanks!”, I said over my shoulder as I walked to the dressing room.

Xavier’s POV:

Mikey and I made it to the dressing room so he could take a shower. After he got in I took his clothes and walked out the emergency exit door in the back of the dressing. I couldn’t help myself but pull another prank on him. I just hope he doesn’t seek a terrible revenge.

Bob’s POV:

I made it into the dressing room and I heard the shower on, so I assumed Mikey was in there getting cleaned up after what happened this morning. What was weird was that Xavier was no where to be found… Oh well I’ll just wait for Mikey to finish.

10 minutes later

Mikey’s POV:

’Ahhh, I feel so clean again.’ I just finished showering after the chocolate, whip cream, and syrup fight, and man does it ever feel great to have all that crap off of me. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a small white towel loosely around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and into the common area, looking for my clothes that were on the end table by the couch. I was so focused on finding my clothes, that just so happen to be missing, that I didn’t even notice Bob sitting on the couch, red as a tomato.

-cough- ”Umm hey Mikey…” Bob said, making me jump almost losing my towel in the process.

“Oh hey Bob…Didn’t notice you there.” I admitted, rubbing the back of my neck nervously blushing a slight pink. Wait why am I all of a sudden all nervous around Bob. “Hey you haven’t happened to see a clean set of clothes of mine in here, have you?”

He just shook his head, not seeming to be really paying attention to what I was asking but more toward my body. This just made me more nervous and blush more. ‘What has come over me?’

Bob’s POV:

I don’t know what came over me, but I couldn’t stop staring at his slightly toned chest and his lanky body, or how that small towel just clung to his body. ‘Why am I thinking like this, he’s my best friend?’

“Hey Bob do you think you could get me clothes to replace the ones that Xavier stole.”, he asked me with a small smile.

“Sure, but how do you know it was Xavier?”, I asked getting up.

“Just because she’s too much like Frank and can’t pass up an opportunity to pull a prank.”, he said chuckling a chuckle that made my heart flutter.

‘Something is seriously wrong with me.’ I was about to leave when Xavier walked in with a change of clothes. Mikey and I looked at her dumbfounded.

Xavier’s POV:

Okay so I wasn’t actually going to go through with the prank. I couldn’t do that to Mikey, not after him forgiving me for the chocolate syrup and whip cream. So basically all I did was take the clothes he picked out back to the bus to change them for something more tasteful.

I walked back to the dressing room and walked in. All I saw was Bob looking like he was trying to keep his eyes off of Mikey’s chest plus wondering why I was here, and Mikey looking shocked that I was there.

“What?”, asked them, wanting to see with what they could come up with. I wanted to see if they would actually accuse me of stealing Mikey’s clothes to pull a prank.

“Why did you take my clothes Xavier, I thought because I forgave you, you would be nice to me…I guess not.” He began to fake cry on Bob’s shoulder and he just blushed more but quickly hid it by playing along. Something was definitely up and I’ll have to talk to Bob about it later.

“Well I saw what clothes you picked out and saw that they just weren’t pretty enough for you so I went and got you a more stylish, yet still comfortable outfit.”, I said acting all innocent as though I wasn’t planning on going through with a prank in the first place. “Did you think I was trying to pull a prank on you Mikey?” I feigned hurt.

He looked up and noticed I looked hurt and he got this panic look on his face as if he was afraid he was going to get in trouble.

“Oh X, I am so sorry, I should have never thought that you would have done that.”

I was trying not to laugh and I think Bob noticed cause he smiled behind Mikey but kept his mouth shut. I’d have to thank him for that later.

“It’s fine Mikey, just have more faith in me… Frank hasn’t completely corrupted me.”, I said with a smile. “Here take these clothes and go get dressed.”

With that Mikey took the clothes and went and changed in the bathroom. He came up a couple of minutes later and looked back and forth between Bob and I, with a bored expression on his face.

“Do you guys want to go do something?”, Bob asked. Mikey and I nodded and we left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since it's been a while this is what Xavier is wearing: clothes

Sorry guys it's been so long since I have updated, I had writers block, and I am really busy with school and work, but I am going to try and update as soon as possible. :) Comments please.