Status: I'm back!

Praying For Love And Paying In Naivety

She is Leaving

Recap:

Here we(we as in Bob and I) are just waiting on the couch in the guy's dressing room. Who are we waiting for you may be wondering and that is Mikey. Right now he is getting dressed in the bathroom after taking a shower because of the prank Dad, Bob, and I all pulled on the rest.

Mikey comes back in to the room...

End Recap

Xavier's P.O.V.

“Do you guys want to go do something?”, Bob asked. Mikey and I nodded and we left.

We were walking down the hall way on our to the bus to find something to do with the rest of the guys when we heard yelling coming from one of the dressing rooms.

"Guys do you hear that?", I asked Mikey and Bob.

"Ya, who do you suppose it is?", Mikey asked.

We stood and listened for a minute to the yelling voices. That's when I noticed Dad's voice , was one of the ones yelling. The other had to have been Jamia's. I looked down sad to know that Dad wasn't happy.

Mikey must have looked over at me and realized who the people were that were yelling by the expression on my face.

"Guys can we just head back to the bus I can't handle them acting this way." I said as a tear ran down my cheek.

They both nodded and we walked back to the bus. Once we were there I said that I was sorry because I didn't feel like hanging out anymore. I just headed to the bunk room and laid down. After about 5 minutes I was out cold.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I can't believe Frank and Jamia have been fighting so much, it's just not like them.

"I can't believe how much their fighting is effecting Xavier." Bob said to me.

"I know Bob. We should really tell Frank."

He nodded and we both got up and looked for where Frank went. We asked around and no one knew where he was. This wasn't like him at all. We saw Jamia looking all disheveled walking in a different direction then the bus and knew something big had happened between the pair of them. We grabbed Gerard, Ray, and the guys from panic and went searching for him. We all just hoped we'd find him before the show.

Frank's P.O.V.

'I can't believe who I thought was the love of my life just walked out on me, just like that. She had no reason she said she just didn't love me anymore and she wanted a divorce. Who does that?'

These were the thoughts running through my head as I walk around the venue in circles.

'Well there is no point in just walking around the venue anymore, all alone. I just want to curl up with Xavier and let her that nothing is going to change.'

I started walking to the bus hoping that she was there. *Thud* That was my body hitting the ground. I looked up and saw Gerard's wonderful face filled with concern.

"Frank where have you been, we have been looking all over for you?"

"I was walking around the venue this whole time." I said giving him a funny face. I didn't even know they were looking for me.

"Oh okay... wait what you have been just circling the venue and this the first any of us have seen you? Wow we are crap at finding people." He laughed at himself.

"Gerard can we stand up now, my ass is starting to hurt."

He blushed realizing he was still on top of me. He got up and then lent me a hand to get up.

Mikey's P.O.V.

Ring, ring, ring, banana phone!
Ring, ring, ring banana phone!


I answered my cell phone as everyone looked strangely at me. So what if I have the banana phone song as my ringtone, and so what it's me and Xavier singing it.

"Oh okay that's awesome Gerard we'll all meet back on the bus. Be careful when you go in though, Xavier is sleeping in the back."

I hung up the phone and we all started walking toward the bus to find out what happened with Frank and Jamia.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'mmmm Baack! :) Hello all my loyal subscribers. It has been almost 2 years since my last chapter and I am so glad none of you removed me from your subscribing list. I hope you enjoy the new chapter and I am finally ready to continue this story. I will most likely only post on weekends since I still have school and work, but I will try and post at least once every week.

Cookies for everyone who keeps on reading this story :)