Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

Liars are Vampires

When you go to the circus, you're suppose to have fun and enjoy the show of the ring master making the lion do tricks and acrobats swinging from bar and doing tricks that much take years of training and fighting your fear of heights to do perfectly, not getting kidnapped by vampires . That's what's happened to me and my little sister, Lacy.
Here's how it began....

Okay, so the circus has just ended and we were walking with the crowd out of the large tent. We were probably the last people to exit the tent which probably when the guys who kidnapped us, which were actually vampires, took us. Honestly, all I remember was me and Lacy talking about how great the show was until everything went black. We then woke up tied to chairs in the same tent we were just exiting, except we were on the stage, if you'd like to call it that, and the lighting was dim.

I looked over to Lacy who was already awake and looked very frightened. I don't blame her. I am too.

"Melody, are you awake?" she asked me in a frightened voice.

"Yeah. Are you okay?" I asked in concern.

"Yeah, I'm just afraid, that's all." she told me.

"It's okay to be afraid, Lace. I am too." I told her while giving her a weak smile.

She smiled back in the same way.

"What do you think they're gonna do to us, Mel?" Lacy asked me.

"I don't know, Lace. Honestly, I don't want to think about it.' I told her.

"Do you think that they're gonna kill us?" she asked again. This is the time when I want her to shut up and the thing I hate about her. Whenever you say to drop a subject and keep her mouth shut, she just keeps on talking about it.

"I told you. I don't want to think about it." I told her in a slightly harsh tone.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know what you think they're gonna do to us." she told me defensively.

"I can tell you what we're gonna do to you." a male voice said from behind us.

Two men stood in front of us and I was quite shocked to see that one of them was the ring master. He was still in uniform wearing his red suit and black top hat, but next to him stood who I guess is his right hand man.He had short, dark brown hair that covered part of his ears, beautiful honey-brown eyes and taller than the ring master, who introduced himself earlier during the show as Master Brendon Urie

"Why did you take us?" I asked with a hint of anger and disappointment in my voice.

"Because, my dear, you seemed like wonderful choices." Brendon told me.

"Choices for what?" I asked in the same tone.

"To be our next dinner." he said while showing his fangs with his partners.

"Vampires aren't real." Lacy said.

I looked at her and gave her a "shut up and don't say anymore" look.

"Oh, but they are, young one." Brendon said while not taking his eyes off of me and smiling at me in a way that just made me want to slap him.

"Ryan, untie them and bring the little one to me." he told his right hand man.

Ryan came over and untied us and just as I was about to run away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, whispering in my ear, "Oh, no you don't.". He gave my sister to Brendon and she was frightened. Heck, so was I.

"Get your hands off of her, you bastard!" I ordered while trying to struggle out of Ryan's grasp on me, "Leave her alone!"

Brendon turned around and barred his fangs. I struggled against Ryan's hold, but it only tightened.

"Let me go!" I yelled helplessly while struggling his vampire grasp. Ryan hissed in my ear and I stopped. Brendon smirked at me as I felt tears fall from my eyes and going down my cheeks.

"Just let her go." I cried out.

"Why should I pass up a perfectly good meal because one girl asked me to?" he asked before kissing her neck. She let out a whimper of fear and I started pulling against Ryan again.

"Leave her alone! Please! Take me instead!" i begged and Brendon turned to me.

"Why would I do that?" he asked me while pushing my little sister down in the seat she was tied to. I looked at her and then back at Brendon. His eyes were no longer the brown we saw when he was performing, but harsh red. "Well.." he said while waiting for an explanation.

"Please. She's just a little girl. She deserves to live out her life." I answered.

Brendon 'humphed and then walked over to me. He held my chin between his thumb and the knuckle of his forefinger. "Please...I'll do anything." He seemed to think it over and then smirked.

"Join my circus." he said simply.

"What?" I asked not understanding if he was actually being serious.

"I said 'Join my circus'." He turned to my sister. She looked at him fearfully and then at me. I gulped and nodded. He smirked at me and made a contract appear out of thin air. I looked at it. "Sign this, in your blood."

"Mel...no," she muttered. I ignored her and held out my hand to Brendon. He smirked and brought my hand to his mouth. I flinched as he bit my finger. He held the contract out to me and I signed it, Melody Jessica Whistler . Brendon rolled the contract up and let out a satisfied chuckle.

"Ryan..." Brendon spoke up. The boy behind me straightened up. Brendon looked at him from under the brim of his top hat.

Why couldn't my sister have listened to me for once in her twelve years of life? Why?

"Escort Miss. Melody to my trailer. I have some business to take care of." he said with the last bit of his statement looking back at my sister. Ryan pulled me closer to him and moved to walk out of opening of the back stage. I pulled away and walked over to Brendon.

"What are you going to do to her?"I questioned him, but he just continued to stare at my sister with a sick look in his eyes. This was the man that many people and children cheered? This was the man that everyone loved? I gripped his arm out of instinct and he looked at me. "Tell me!" I ordered. He glared and pushed me off of him.

"Ryan!" he snapped. Ryan grabbed my arm.

"C'mon." Ryan said and I pulled away from him.

"I'm not going anywhere. Tell me what you're going to do with Lacy!" Brendon took off his top hat and handed it to a man who had just walked in with longish dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a beard that just reminded me of a hippie, his cane. Brendon pulled his sleeves down and looked at me once more with a menacing look in his dark brown eyes. I shrank back slightly and he smirked. He knew I was afraid of him and he liked that.

"My dear, you now belong to me. And those who belong to me, obey me." He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me so that my body was pressed up against his. "You will learn to obey me and you will learn to obey me without question. Now, you go with Ryan or I will kill your sister." My eyes went wide and I looked at Lacy. She whimpered and backed into her seat that was now guarded by the guy that looked like a hippie to me. I looked back at Brendon.

"Please, let her go. I-I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt her! Please!" He pushed me into Ryan's arms, who looked at me with no sympathy.

"Go with Ryan and go without a fight or your sister is history." He said while barring his fangs at me. I shrank back into Ryan and Brendon smirked. "Trust me my love, a vampire has no problem in killing a small human girl." Lacy whimpered causing Brendon to turn his attention to her. "Now what am I going to do with you?" Ryan pulled me out the opening and I had no choice but to go with him. I was doing this for my sister after all and it would make no sense to rush back in there knowing full well that Brendon would just kill her. We were only about twenty feet away from the tent when I heard Lacy scream. I pulled against Ryan again and ran back.

"Melody no!" Ryan yelled, but I ignored him and ran back in anyway. He lied to me. I stopped in the opening when I saw my sister's dead body on the ground and Brendon slumped over her. Ryan ran up behind me. Brendon looked up and his eyes flashed red. I ran over and knelt down to my sister.

"Lacy! Oh god, no!" I held her limp, pale body to mine. I let out a strangled cry and rocked back and forth. "Lacy! No! No...you can't be dead...no, no, no!" I looked at Brendon. "You lied! You said you wouldn't do anything to her! You said you'd let her go!" He pulled me up causing me to drop Lucy. He held me back by the back of my neck and looked at me murderously. Blood dripped down his mouth and off of his chin.

"My love...you'll learn..." he smiled and started laughing. "You'll learn to never trust a vampire by his words alone!" He squeezed my neck and I fell unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so there's not much change to this chapter, but there will be more changes as this story gets going. By the way, these chapters are going to be named differently because I totally forgot what I originally named them. Thank you for reading...again, and commenting...again.