Sequel: Nothing Will Stop Us
Status: It's going to be revised to be better and longer

Welcome to the Vampire Circus

There's No Place Like Home

Opening my eyes, I saw that I was laying on my left side, facing the wall of a trailer with a nightstand close to my head. It was dark and all I saw were the outlines of a dresser and a picture that was on the wall. The windows were covered with heavy thick curtains letting only a sliver of light in.

"Where am I?" I thought to myself.

I started to feel arms around my waist move a little and I turned to face the person that was holding me. That's when I saw the ring master, Brendon and everything started to come back to me. Me and Lacy being kidnapped by him and his crew, him killing my sister and tricking me to join his circus. I was angry and I wanted to cry, but I didn't want to wake him up. Looking in the very little light that I had, I saw that I was just wearing a big t-shirt and boxers.

"Those fuckers changed me." I thought angrily to myself as I attempted to quietly pull his arms off of me.

"Where do you think you're going?" I heard his voice tiredly say.

"I'm getting out of here." I told him as I pulled his arms off from around my body, but he grabbed me again and held me closer to him.

"You can't, my dear. You're mine now. I own you." he told me while snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"No, you don't. No one owns me." I informed him angrily, which was probably a very bad idea because the next thing I know he's on top of me holding my throat tightly.

"Now, you listen to me. I own you. You signed your name in blood, so not only do you work at my circus, I also own you. Got it?" he told me angrily. I saw that his eyes were glowing a brownish red.

"Mhmm."I whimpered not being able to breath.

"What was that, darling?" he asked while holding my neck a little tighter.

"Yes." I choked out. I can see his smirk as he let go of my neck, finding it amusing that I was gasping for air.

"Good girl." he said as he laid back next to me with his arms wrapped around my waist again and holding me close.

Tears started to come down my face. I didn't want to be here, but then again why would you want to be with the man who murdered your little sister and kidnapped you. The only place I want to be is home where I'm safe and can be with my friends, not surrounded and owned by a vampire.

I closed my eyes, hoping that I wouldn't fall asleep. Would you want to sleep when there's a blood-thristy monster laying right next to you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, not much change, but there's enough. For the new readers, thanks for reading.