Status: finished

Some People Have It and Other People Don't

Feel the Pressure Feel the Pleasure Feel the Pain

We couldn't even wait to get on the bed. As soon as we closed the door his lips locked with mine again and we fell against the wall.

My hands flew up his shirt and his were at my butt, pulling me to him.

I broke away from him only for a second to take his shirt off. Then he did the same for me, and smiled with a quick look at my boobs.

Well I was a C. Sorry for being so distracting.

He started kissing me again, and moved his hands all around my waist. Then he stuck his hands down my pants and I squeaked in surprise as his hands searched around.

My lips broke away from his and he started nibbling at my neck again. I did some exploring on my own and slowly inched my hands down his jeans. Oh baby was he ready for me.

Bill picked me up in his arms and walked over to the bed. He placed me there gently and I sighed as he slowly crawled on top of me. The pressure from his body felt oh so good and he continued where he left off at my neck.

I loved the way that felt, his lips at my neck.

"So do I call you Bill or William?" I asked, already breathless.

He broke away from my throat and moved his head up to look at me. His long hair was almost touching the edges of my face.

"For when I scream your name of course," I smirked when he didn't reply.

"William," he breathed, a slight smile on his face.

He got back to my throat and started to move down, his mouth and tongue on my skin.

Finally the pants came off.

Bill was really tall, and I mean really tall. I was around 5’6”, which was eh pretty tall but God he had to be like 6’3” or something. So he was automatically the dominant one.

I could feel his fingers press into my waist and his warm breath on my neck.

“Oh God,” I gasped and buried my hands in his thick brown hair.

With one heave I felt the air escape my body and him inside of me.

“William!” I cried out as he applied more pressure to my hips.

I screamed with pleasure with every mood he made. And our moves were synced, we moved with each other perfectly.

“You’re good at this,” I sighed, his lips inches from mine.

“I like making girls scream,” he smirked and planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Then you’re doing a great job,” I breathed and lifted my neck up a bit for him so he could work on that again. I loved feeling his wet mouth on my skin, his body pushing on me harder and harder.

“More,” I moaned.

He pushed in harder and I screamed, gasping for air. I’d never felt what I felt with William Beckett that night before.

“Now you show me what you’ve got,” he breathed into my ear, pulling off of me a bit.

I was breathless but I wanted him to be impressed with me like I was impressed with him. I rolled over so I was on top of him and started with little kisses as his chest and worked my way down his gorgeous body with tender kisses. I could feel him slightly shiver with each one. That was good I supposed. He stared at me intensely with those dark brown eyes.

I made it all the way down and gave him a blow job. He was so pleased with me, God did he like it, and didn’t fail to tell me so.

“That was the best head I’ve ever had,” he stared at me intently, his eyes moving from my face to my body and back to look into my eyes as I crawled my way back up to him.

“I’ve had lots of practice,” I sighed and put my arms around his neck, running my fingers a bit through his hair.

He leaned in to kiss me and it turned passionate real fast. He pushed down on my waist and pushed inside of me again. It was starting to hurt, his constant pushing harder and his pressure on my hips.

“William…baby!” I squealed and pushed him off of me. “God I can’t breathe.”

He lifted his body up but was still on top of me as he let me breathe for a little.

“Do I make you sweat Emily de Lima?” he whispered, lips so close to mine.

"Mmm..." I sighed in response.

"Feel the pressure, feel the pleasure," he muttered with his face against my neck. It almost sounded like he was...singing?

"William what time is it?" I sighed, lifting my head up.

He stopped kissing my shoulder for a moment and replied, "Who cares?"

Yeah really, that had been a stupid question to ask. It's not like I wanted this to end.

As he was occupied with kissing my shoulder and his hands caressing my thighs ever so gently I just laid back and thought. God if Damien found out...what would my mom say to coming home in the morning....and if she saw these hickies, I knew I was going to have tons of them....well I'd deal with that in the morning.

Right now I was just gonna make use of whatever time I had with this beautiful stranger.

My eyelids were starting to get heavy. I pulled Bill away from my shoulder and put my arms to rest around his neck.

"I'm tired," I whispered, and kissed him softly. He returned with a kiss and smiled.

"Then sleep, I'll help you," he said and held me in his arms. My head laid softly on his chest and with one hand he ran his fingers through my hair and the other he had at my waist, his fingers searching me still. He started humming something, I don't even know what it was, but I found it really comforting.

I looked over to the sheets. God I'd bled a lot. Well it had been some really good sex.

"You okay?" he asked, reguarding the sheets.

I put my face into his chest and sighed. I was really sore. God he had really torn into me.

"Emily, are you okay?" he asked again.

"Oh...uh yeah," I muttered and looked up at him.

He smiled. That smile of his was so adorable.

This was so good, oh so good, but I knew as I closed my eyes and fell asleep to the sounds of his steady breaths that he wouldn't be there in the morning. It was just too good to be true.

He kissed me once and I kissed him back, our lips lingering upon each others for a few moments. Nope, way too good to be true.

Beckett's POV

I didn't want to leave her arms. Emily de Lima was special, I knew that from the moment I looked in her eyes.

But things were complicated. I mean no, she didn't know who I was. For once it was someone who didn't squeal at my name, take a picture of me as I walked down the street.

She wasn't just some booty that I wanted, she was more than that. When had I spent a night like that with a real person, not just someone who wanted the points for sleeping with William Beckett.

I got out of bed slowly, careful not to wake her up. It was early morning and I was sure the band was wondering where I was.

My clothes were lying in random places about the room and I changed slowly, just watching Emily as she slept. She looked like an angel lying there, her thin body full of all those right curves under that thin sheet, her brown hair falling down her back. I watched that rise and fall of her body just making sure that she was still breathing. God I could get paranoid, of course she was still going to breathe.

Just staring at her made me sweat. The way she moved....I didn't want to leave her here. I wished for another night with her, but we were leaving New York soon.

I would look for her in the future, I wouldn't forget her.

I thought about leaving my number for her. No I couldn't. This was just a one night stand. But I hated these. Especially now.

She rolled over and let out a soft sigh. I stared at her for another moment, just wanting to hold her again, hold that angel of a girl in my arms, but I had to let my feelings go.

Maybe if I just wrote her a note....no I couldn't do that either. Fate brought us together for one night only, relationships weren't meant for either of us.

I stood over her sleeping body and leaned down to kiss the top of her head. Her hair smelled good, like strawberries.

"Goodbye," I whispered and walked to the door. I ran my hands through my hair and finally forced myself to leave.

Emily's POV

The early morning sun was beating down on my face through the only window in the motel room. I didn't want to get up, I didn't want it to be morning.

I slowly opened my eyes, praying that Bill was beside me, but when I did I let out a sigh. He wasn't...

I wasn't sure if I had any money to get home. I'd gotten so many drinks last night and had probably spent it all.

Well right then I just wanted to sit there. I pulled my knees up to my chin and sighed. Now what?

I went to get my phone out of my pants pocket but my hands were shaking too much. I couldn't get him out of my head, that gorgeous guy.

I rolled myself out of bed and put my clothes back on. I looked around aimlessly for some sort of note, but I knew there would be none. He didn't seem like he was the kind to leave one. Just fuck and be done with it.

My legs were really shaky, I just couldn't stop thinking about the night before. I let out a deep breath, grabbed the room key, and went to the front to hand it in.

I stumbled as I stepped out into the sunlight and dug deep in my pockets to see if I had any money. Five bucks. I didn't think I could get a cab to take me from Soho all the way over to Brooklyn for five bucks. I'd have to call Claire.

"Hello?" she sounded like she just woke up.

"Hey Claire it's Emily."

"Oh hey. Where did you go last night? I saw you with that guy but..." her voice trailed off. "Where are you?"

"I'm still in Soho, like a block down from the club and I really really need a ride home," I explained, walking up and down the street. I was less shaky now.

"Okay fine I'll take James' car. Wait at the club and then you're going to tell me everything," Claire said strictly.

"Thanks Claire."

"You're glad you have me."

"Yeah. See you soon."

"Be right there."

I went to stand at the corner where the club was. God what was my mom gonna say? I looked like a mess, well I hadn't actually seen myself in a mirror since the day before, but I just felt like a mess.

I sat down at the curb and buried my face in my hands. I was getting a headache, but I was expecting much worse with all the drinks I'd had.

Thank God Claire came within like five minutes. I had enough energy to stumble to the car.

"Thanks for picking me up," I said as I got in the car. Some weird song was playing. Alternative-sounding, pansy music.

I only listened to it for a second but I heard the words 'feel the pressure, feel the pleasure...'

"Claire what is this?" I asked, turning it up more. If you listened to it for awhile it was actually...good.

"Stop ignoring me and answer my question. Who was that guy and what happened?" she shot a worried glance at me.

"No, answer my question first."

"Why do you care you hate this kind of music."

"Claire just tell me!"

"It's called 'You Might Have Noticed' by The Academy Is..." she replied, looking at me with that worried glance again. Well it didn't ring a bell, just those words...

"I slept with a guy and it was the best sex I had in my life," I explained fast, not wanting to talk about it.

"One night stand?"

I nodded and looked away, just trying to listen to the song. I don't know why but I felt like crying. I never felt like crying.

"Emily, hello? Pay attention!" Claire cried, and I turned to look at her again.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes. "Who was he, what's his name?"

"William Beckett," I sighed, it hurt me to say his name.

Her eyes were fixed on me.

"Claire!" I yelled, looking out the window to see a car like two inches in front of us and she wasn't even paying attention to the road.

"Shit!" she said and hit the brake.

"Claire what the hell!" I yelled. Well she'd had a lot of boyfriends. He'd probably been a crappy one or something and she'd spend the rest of this car ride yelling at me.

"Do you even know who that is?" she whispered.

"Why the hell are we whispering?!" I shouted.

"Why the hell are you shouting?!" she yelled back.

"Tell me who this Beckett dude is but you won't change my mind about him. That guy has some amazing skill in the bedroom," I explained, smirking.

"Holy shit," Claire said. "You slept with William Beckett."

"Yeah...?"

She turned up the song that was playing. "You hear that singing right there?"

That 'feel the pressure, feel the pleasure' part was on again.

"Yeah."

"That guy singing is William Beckett."

"No," I shook my head. "It can't be. That's a common name isn't it?"

"Well what did he say about himself?" she asked.

My mind was flooding with thoughts. Oh God it was him. Singer in a band...he couldn't stay. It could never be more than a one night stand for him.

"His middle name is Eugene and he likes the color green and he has these big brown eyes and the most adorable smile in the world," I could feel the tears flood into my eyes.

"Oh God Emily," Claire put a hand to her forehead. "Well..."

What did I do now? Did this change anything? Not really, to me he was just a guy. A guy that was really experienced.

"You slept with the lead singer of a really famous band," Claire declared and just shook her head.

Well wouldn't this be fun to explain.

Feel the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
-xmrsxbillxkaulitzx