Counting Your Face Among the Living

You Don't Desire Me

Frankie's POV

"Well do you?" Ellie asked again impatiently. It was about the sixth time she's asked me. The first time I got up and walked away. unexpectedly, they followed me into my apartment.

"Why the hell do you want to know anyways?" I asked as I turned up Smashing Pumpkins on the radio.

"Answer the damn question already." Laural butted in for once. She's the culprit!

"No." I said truthfully. I mean, it's not like I would have one, being as I'm gay!

"Really?" Laural said as a grin broke out on her face.

"Yeah, because I'm gay." I said making the grin vanish from her face the minute she heard it come out of my mouth.

"Oh come on Frank, you can't be gay." Ellie stated as she looked at me.

"Alright well them I'm not gay. I'm a flaming homosexual." I said as Ellie let out a slight giggle. The giggle seized as soon as she looked up at Laural who was giving her the death glare.

"Come on Ellie lets go." She said as she tugged on Ellie's arm.

"By Frank." Ellie said as her giggle turned into a laughing fit, which made Laural's face red.

Well, I'm glad that's over. I went into the kitchen to see a red button flashing on my home phone. I clicked it to hear that I had a new message. As I thought of some smart ass remarks to say to the machine as it told me I had a new message I wondered who the hell would call at eight in the morning and leave a message?

Hi Frankie, it's Mikey. Uhm, Gerard told me to ask you where you stashed the pain killers that you gave him the last time he was drunk. I heard someone mummer in pain in the background and a sigh from Mikey as the mummer got louder. I'm guessing you can already tell he got hammered last night. Since the stuff I gave him isn't quick enough, he wants the stuff you gave him....call me back please? By Frankie.

God Damnet! I missed his phone call for those immature girls? Ellie may be nice but Laural really needs to tone it down a bit. I grabbed my phone and hit number two and hit enter. Mikey was the second person on speed dial, being as voice mail was my first.

"Hello." I heard Mikey say into the phone as I heard more mumbles of pain in the back.

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Frankie!" He shrieked, which I'm guessing wasn't to good on Gee's head because I heard a 'shut the fuck up!' come from a tired sounding Gerard.

"Hey Mikes, what did he do?" I asked into the phone.

"He won't tell me, he just told me he got drunk." Mikey announced.

"Well really I just gave him some Advil and told him it was a different kind of pill. The retard fell for it." I stated before hearing a slight chuckle from the other end of the phone.

"Thanks Frankie, I gotta go. Bye Frankie." Mikey said.

"I love you." I said before hanging up. My eyes went wide as I realized what I had just said into the phone. I know I've said it on paper before, but not on the phone where he could actually hear me saying it. Alright, maybe he had already stopped listening, maybe he didn't hear me, I hope he didn't.....Damn Gerard for getting drunk!
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: Five Times Against August
Song: Up to Me

1.Comment&Rate pleeeeeze?
2.Gah, now I can't ramble on about how my chapters suck....So I'll have to ramble about something else that sucks....oh My new fanfic sucks...I only have an introduction up though. But to me the background it Frank Awesome!
-xoxo.A.