I've Lost My Fear of Falling

Sequel to: Counting Your Face Among the Living.

If you've never read it, I'm not sure if you'll need to.
The only thing's you really need to know are---

*Mikey tells Frankie he's in love with him, then Frankie stops talking to Mikey.
*Mikey cuts himself up in the bathroom until Gerard comes to help.
*In a car accident, Frankie and his mother are brought into the hospital and find out that they both may have lung cancer.
*Frankie's mom lost her life to lung cancer.
*Frankie ran away from the guilt of losing his mother and not his own life.
*Mikey finds the book “Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance”.

Well to be frank, just those 5 bulletins make the whole story sound pretty boring.

Anyways, 9/11 has a huge impact on the history of My Chemical Romance, as well as the book Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance. Don't we all know that? Well as the story goes after 9/11 Gerard is “inspired” to start a band. Mikey learns the bass, Frank is rhythm guitarist, Ray is lead guitar, and Matt is on drums. As the band played in local gigs, they get signed to Eyeball Records. Soon they released their first album, “I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love.”

Later on in the history of My Chemical Romance, it goes on to say that things turned “bad”. Gerard finds out that while the band was on a tour that his close grandmother, Elena Lee Rush, died. Soon after he slips into a depression, turning to alcohol and drugs to calm him. On a tour in Japan, the drugs take their toll, and Gerard feels that if he doesn’t stop, the drugs will be the death of him. After getting help, with the support of the band, Gerard becomes sober and clean. Later on, the band fires Matt as their drummer. Thinking that firing him will be the end on their band career, they run into Bob Bryar.

To sum things up, this is My Chemical Romance twisted into a Frikey slash.

-xoxo.a.