Counting Your Face Among the Living

This Feeling's Tearing Me Up

Frankie's POV

After Mikey hung up I knew that when I had gotten annoyed with Aaron talking to me like we've been friends for years, I took it out on him. After Laural and Ellie had pulled their stunt, Aaron started clinging to my every move. I eventually had to go to settings on my phone and pretend my mom was calling by playing my ring tone. Thankfully he fell for it. I don't think Ellie did because when I said my goodbyes she looked at me and mouthed 'I saw that'.

I tried calling Mikey back but all I got was an annoying ringing sound and then his voice on his voice mail. After about the sixth time of calling him I figured I was getting on his nerves. I decided to send Mikey a text message. I don't know why I didn't just do that in the first place. I just sent him a text saying hi. If I got a response that would mean he wasn't that upset or mad, or anything like that. If I didn't then I would know he was mad. Then again, he might now have his phone with him.

about five minutes later a got one back.

Hi.
mikes


Well I thought it would help my head understand if he was mad or not. It didn't work very good. Though, I did know he had his phone with him, so I could call him. I dialed hit two and clicked the send button. I didn't feel right without knowing if he was mad at me.

I finally heard his voice fill my head as I was about to hit redial.

"Hello?" He asked as though I was one of those guys who try to get you to buy things over the phone.

"Mikes, what did you want to know before you hung up?" I asked as I look outside my window to see Laural and Ellie skipping the streets down on the side walk. I was on the fifth floor, so I could see Ellie's blond roots coming in. Ha! I knew she wasn't a natural red head!

"Nothing Frankie, forget about it." He said making me sigh a little bit.

"We both know that I can't forget about it." I said trying to convince him to ask me.

"Shouldn't you be with that other guy?" He said making me laugh. The whole time I was thinking of how annoying Aaron was, he was thinking we were actually friend...or at least thats all I hope Mikey thought we were.

"Who, Aaron? God no! He's fucking annoying." I announced proudly into the phone. It's hard to imagine how the other person I was talking to was another state away, but yet we could still talk. Technology!

"Oh." He said as his voice trailed off into a mumble where I couldn't understand him.

"So, uh, what was your question?" I asked as I began to get impatient.

"Oh, I just wanted to see what you said on the phone the other day. I think I heard what you said, but I'm not sure. I dunno if it was important or not, so I wanted to ask." He said. I could hear the lie in his voice. Mikey was never good at keeping lies, and to me I could hear how his voice slightly changed as he told them.

"Oh, nothing Mikes. It wasn't important." I said with a light sigh, finally knowing that he didn't hear me.

"Oh, okay. Well bye then." He said before leaving me with the annoying constant beeping the phone was making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: Metro Station
Song: Shake It --How Original!

1.Please comment! Pretty Please with stuff on it!
2.EGADS! I bought a whole case of NOS! Ah, It's like being in Heaven!
Gah! I got my mom to drink it and she spit it out my Face! She says it's the worst drink to enter her mouth! Le'gasp!
3.Has any of you ever watched Three Delivery? I watched the premier, and all the other repeats of the episode. And I must say I LOVE IT! <3Tobey is Franking Hilarious!
4.I know I have spelling, grammar, and such errors in previous chapters because I stopped reading back over them. It saves me the embarrassment of me seeing it myself, and I don't have to read my own story after I just got done making it...So...Ya!
-xoxo.a.