That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

The Younger and the Older.

I looked at Zacky completely caught off guard. I’d had a difficult time talking to him when I first met him. I’d always take forever thinking about what I’d say, wanting to make sure that I said it right, but I’d never actually not been able to say anything. Not until now.

It was silent for a while as he stared into my eyes awaiting my response, but it didn’t come.

“…Sommer?” he asked eventually still staring at her intently. He’s thought I would yell at him, freak out, hell even kiss him maybe, but he’d never thought that I would just look at him the way I was looking at him right now: like he was a ghost or something.

“What do you mean a guy like you?” she suddenly said, and it took him some time to realize that she’d finally spoken.

He gave her a look telling her she knew exactly what he meant.
“You’re twenty-six, for god’s sake!”

“So?”

“What do you mean: so!? I’m seventeen, which makes you and me illegal!”

“I don’t fucking care if it’s illegal or not! I just know that what I feel for you is not just friendship. It took me a while to realize it, and it took me even longer to admit it to myself, but it’s true!”

She just looked at him and sighed, not knowing how to respond to that. She leaned her head back against the wall behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

He looked at her, with his hand still on the wall next to her head. He ended up sighing, too, and stood up, letting his hand drop to his side as he was doing so. His lips pressed together tightly, and he looked hurt.

“You mean you have no feelings for me at all?” he asked, his voice barely audible.

“Of course I’m not saying that…” I started.

Before I even knew what was happening, he’d put his hand on the back of my neck, and pulled me into him. His lips crashed into mine and soon his tongue was down my throat as mine slid against his, fighting for dominance.

After a period of time, a period of time that I thought was far too short, he pulled away. He kept his face close to mine, his eyes bored into mine, and his hand stayed resting on the back of my neck. He looked at me as if that kiss was supposed to just rip me out of my doubts, as if it would surely make me want to kiss him back again. So, I did the only thing that came to mind, and that was to kiss him back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. Make me want to update more. (; x