That Night You Took Away a Little More Than Just My Breath

Drunken Accusations or Honest Feelings.

A/N: Don't forget to read the last update!

I followed the guys into this club called ‘Cirque’. I shouldn’t be allowed in yet, because I’m not even seventeen yet, but when you go with Avenged Sevenfold you’re allowed a couple of privileges including entrance and V.I.P seats. I wasn’t complaining.
We made our way to a booth, which was just big enough for all of us to sit at. I sat between Zacky and Brian.

A girl with platinum hair that reached over her fake boobs to make them look even bigger walked over. She was wearing a skirt that barely covered her ass, hell, I felt like I could already see her ass, and a shirt that was cut half way down her boobs, and showed off her bellybutton piercing. She came over to take our orders, pretty much throwing herself at the guys. How typical.

Matt ordered for everybody. He ordered so much that a regular person would get drunk off of the first round.

The girl gave Matt a big, flirty smile, that almost made me want to gag, before turning around and walking to the bar to get our drinks, but not without shaking her ass so much that I’m surprised it didn’t fall off.

After drinking two of my drinks of the first round, a guy came over to our booth. A very attractive guy if I may say so. I thought he came over because he recognized the guys or something, but it turned out he wanted to dance with me, and who am I to pass up dancing with a guy as attractive as this one. I smiled at him, accepting, as I turned to Zacky whom had to get out of his seat before I could get out of the booth. He looked over at me with an expression that I couldn’t place, one that I’d never seen before, but he got out either way. I thanked him and then made my way over to the dance floor with… um… As the guy put his hands on my waist I stood on my tips so that my mouth was close to his ear because that was the only way that you could even attempt to talk in here. “What’s your name anyway?” I asked.

“Travis.”

I smiled, “I’m Sommer,” I told him, as I placed my own hands on the back of his neck and our hips started grinding together.

Travis was a hot dude. He was wearing some jeans, two belts, of which one in the loops and one very loose, and a black shirt that was buttoned up. Travis’ hair was black and brown. It was messy and unique, and I loved it. Travis was my age. Travis’ hands were moving down onto my ass after a few songs. And I didn’t stop Travis.

I got lost into my own world enjoying myself immensely. I forgot about everybody else, it was just me hips and Travis’ at that time. After dancing for the longest time, I had no idea how long, I just knew it was a while, we went to the bar to get a drink because we were so thirsty and needed to catch our breath. He gave me his phone number, and I gave him mine. Why wouldn’t we? We had a great time.

After about another hour of dancing, I kissed Travis goodbye. It was intended to be a quick kiss, but what started out as an innocent kiss turned into a heavy make out session. I enjoyed it.

I then made my way back over to the booth. The guys got up when they saw me. Johnny laughed patting me on my back, “Nice going, girlie.” I smiled at him and followed the guys back to the car which would take us to the bus. The whole ride everybody was either trying their hardest not to pass out or talking loudly about the stupidest shit.

Zacky however just sat there quietly with a scowl on his face. I’d ask him what was wrong, but I didn’t think this was the time or place, so I decided to ask him once we got back.

After changing into shorts and a tank top to sleep in, I made my way over to the bunks. Everybody was sleeping already except for Zacky. He was just getting out of the bathroom, and I turned around to look over at him.

“Hey are you OK? You looked like something was bothering you in the car…” I said softly not wanting to wake up the others, though I doubt that they would wake up if the bus fell down a cliff right now.

He looked over at me and smiled at me. I smiled back until I realized that it was very sarcastic. “I’m fine. Lea-Leave me alone, you stupid slut,” he said, as he got into his bunk and closed the curtains.

I stood there dumbfounded. What the fuck?

I swallowed deeply feeling as if my throat was getting narrower and narrower. The feeling you get when tears start to form in your eyes.

I got into my own bunk, also closing the blinds, and I hid my face in my pillow, crying softly to myself.

I didn’t know what he’d just said that, but I hoped it was greatly affected by all the alcohol he’d consumed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's amazing how many comments you get when you threaten to stop writing. I don't like threatening... x Queen Obscene