Shut Me Up

The Newport

I watched from the top of the balcony as Mindless Self Indulgence went into their final song. I smiled as I saw Jimmy's head look up at the balcony. I nodded to myself and moved though the people standing upstairs and walked down the marble staircase. I walked out of the Newport and walked behind the Hall to where the buses were parked. As I made my way to stand next to the sandy colored bus a few people busted out of a door. Through the dim streetlight I saw Lyn-Z, Kitty, and Steve coming out of the door.

"He'll be out in a few, you know how he shows off." Kitty said as she and Steve opened the bus' door and walked up. I smiled at them and said thanks as Lyn walked up. She smiled at me.

"How are you?" She asked, as she leaned up against the side of the bus.

"Good. Why wouldn't I be?" I crossed my arms and stood infront of Lyn. It didn't really do much for me, she was atleast two or three inches taller than me.

"You mean he hasn't to-?" She started to tell me something as the back door busted open again. I turned away quickly as I saw Jimmy standing there I ran the short distance to him and jumped into his arms.

"Miss me much?" He laughed as he pressed his lips to mine, I opened my mouth with ease as he slid he tonuge in and explored my mouth. As he kissed me all thoughts went out of my head. I heard the door to the bus slam close and Jimmy started to move forwards, towards the bus. I felt one of his hands leave my butt and reach towards something. He opened the bus door and walked up the steps. I could hear the others laughing as we walked towards the bunks, I smiled into the kiss. I felt the curtain to the bunks move and he pushed me down into the bunk. I could feel his eyes going all over me and I knew what he wanted.

"We can't, the after party," I said as my eyes against to the blackness and I could make out Jimmy standing infront of me. Jimmy sighed and sat down next to me.

"I gotta tell you something anyways," He as he rested his head on my shoulder, I felt the cold sweat on his forehead and rubbed the back of his neck. He kissed my shoulder.

"What is it?" I asked quietly. All of a sudden it seemed too quiet. And I remembered Lyn had asked me how I was doing. I could feel my eyes get wide but I really just tried to ignore the bad feeling in my stomach.

"Chantal is coming back on Friday," He whispered into my shoulder. "I already talked to Chibi, she said you can stay on their bus while she's here."

I sighed, "And how long will she be here?" It's not that I didn't like Chantal she's a great singer and everything. It's just that well, she has what I want.

"It depends. Their done mixing their new album and she wants to...celebrate, before they have to tour in a couple of months. She might even go to europe with us." My face fell. "I'm sorry, Re, I really am. But it's important that she not suspect anything." He wrapped his arms around me.

"Why did you marry her?" I asked as I leaned into. The bus started to move. Jimmy laughed.

"Because I love her," The breath I was inhaling turned sharp. "But I love you more."
♠ ♠ ♠
I really really hope this story does good
<333

xoxo
reba rotten