Shut Me Up

Winning, Losing and Figuring Out The Rest

We rushed back to the buses just to see Chantal slamming the door to Mindless' shut. I looked up at Jimmy, he looked slightly scared at what we were about to walk into. He sighed and marched forward. I followed slowly and when we got inside I positioned myself in between Steve and Lyn on the couch. Lyn held my hand and I gripped it tight as Kitty handed me a blanket.

She shouted and she screamed. I could only make a few words, and they weren't very kind. Why should they be? I just ruined her marriage, or at least she knew now that it had always been that way.

"Who is she? Really? How long have you know her?" She asked as she finally calmed down.

"Her name's Reba, I've known her for about three years."

"And fucking her all this time?"

"No... about year into it now." He said, and he was being honest. It was a year last Christmas. What an anniversary huh?

"Jimmy, I-I...Do you love her?" I could hear the tears in her voice. I felt so sad for her right now, even if this is what I wanted, this isn't how I pictured it.

"Yes I do."

"Then I guess I have some appointments to make." Chantal came out seconds later with her suitcase fully packed and in hand. She stopped for a second and stepped towards me. Immediately Lyn and Steve threw their arms out to protect me.

"Stop. I'm not going to hurt her." She said, putting her hands up in defense.

"You're not?" I asked uncurling myself from against Lyn.

"No, but I have something to say to you," She looked me in the eyes. "Don't hurt him." I nodded and she left. I pushed my soggy self from the couch and to the bunks. Jimmy was just sitting there, staring at Chantal's ring in his hand.

"I just didn't think she'd find out like that, you know?" I knelled down at his feet and rest my arms on his lap and looked up at him. He kissed my forehead and looked up, "She said she had something important to tell me, after the show. I just can't figure out what it was. She was sick or something. She puked this morning..." Jimmy mumbled. My head shot up.

"She got sick? This morning? Jimmy nodded. "Jimmy! Come on, you can't be that stupid? She's pregnant!" I hissed at him as his eyes lit up.

"And," My eyes, if possible, got wider. "Appointments? She's gonna have an abortion. You can't just sit here, go after her!" I yelled at him, he nodded and ran off the bus. I followed him, and saw Chantal loading her suitcase into the trunk of a cab.

"Chantal! Chantal, wait!" Jimmy yelled. She immediately looked up, she slammed the cab's trunk shut before walking over.

"What do you two want?"

"I- we figured it out. How couldn't you tell me you're pregnant?" Jimmy asked, his voice suddenly sad.

"Because why do you need a kid for? And besides, it wouldn't change your mind." Chantal said, looking down at her feet.

"You're right it wouldn't. But you can't go kill little Chimmy." I tried to hold back a laugh for the name of the baby.

"Okay, okay. But you're gonna help support this kid, Euringer." She pointed a finger at him. "And you," She pointed at me.

"Huh?" I was taken back at the pointingness that was directed at me.

"You're gonna help too. We're all in this twisted family now." I nodded

"Yes, sir. I mean ma'am, Uh Miss. Claret?" I smiled. Chantal looked at the both of us before saying she'd stay in touch and then getting in the cab and leaving. As we were walking back to the bus, Jimmy wrapped his arm around my waist,

"Twisted family huh?"

"I guess so..."
♠ ♠ ♠
i think that's a pretty long chapter....
hmm new 'Chimmy' vlog must watch its hilarious.
I think Jimmy wants to kill the camera. lol
<333