Shut Me Up

Another? Oh Yes Please. Oh ***.

A Month Later

I was sitting on the toilet feeling absolutely miserable, when Jimmy busted through the bathroom door.

"The the hell are you blasting Panic at the Disco on my bus lady?" He asked, propping himself against the door frame. I had forgotten that I left my speakers on in the bunk. I didn't respond as I stood and rolled my eyes at him. I was going to push past him and turn my iPod to something else when my stomach lurched. I grabbed my stomach before turning around and puking in the toilet.

I felt Jimmy pull back my hair and rub my back soothingly. After a few minutes I stopped and flushed the toilet.

"What was that about?" Jimmy asked, closing the lid and sitting down. I stood in front of the sink and got out some toothpaste and my brush.

"Maybe your kid doesn't like you dissing Panic." I joked as I starting brushing my teeth. I saw Jimmy's mouth drop slightly.

"You're not. Are you?"

"Oh come on," I thought about it, I actually hadn't had my period for awhile but that could be do for any amount of things. Stress, for one. And dealing with Chantal, the other.

"You hesitated!" He pointed his finger at me like a five year old.

"What would you do with two pregnant woman?" I asked him as I stopped brushing my teeth and turned around to look at him. He thought about it for a second.

"Get the checks line up for Chanti and pray you have a boy and don't ever leave me!" He yelled dramatically as he dropped to his knees and grabbed me around my legs before kissing my stomach. I laughed at him as held on. I started to rub the nape of his neck since his spikes were already in for the Nottingham show tonight. "I do have something to tell you anyways."

"Mmm?" I was enjoying this, just me and him. Alone together. The others had gone out for food a little bit ago.

"I talked to Chantal earlier and..."

"Yea?" I could tell there was something he was trying to say but I knew he was going to take a long time to do it.

"Well she wants to go shopping."

"Uh, huh. That's fine, when we get back to New York-"

"Uh, Re she's coming here," I opened my eyes, I hadn't realized they were closed till now, and looked down at Jimmy. He was looking at me. "You mad? Because I was reading in one of those baby books Chantal told me to read, it's not good for the baby to be near anger or stress."

I rolled my eyes at his dork/dadness. He didn't even have a kid(s) yet and he was acting like a parental, "I'm not mad, just surprised? I thought it was just gonna be me and you."

"And Remmy!" He said excitedly, kissing my stomach again.

"Uh no!" I said, faking a smile. He pouted.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because that sounds like that rats name from that Disney movie." I said while wrinkling my nose. Do you think I want my baby to be compared to a rat? Ew, no thanks.

"It means remedy in french." He said, trying to persuade me.

"Yea but that's with only one 'm' you're spelling it with two."

"It doesn't make a difference."

"What if I have a girl?"

"It's unisex." I looked down at Jimmy, as he made his point.

"Why haven't we gotten into the baby game?" I smiled at him as he blushed slightly, and yes Jimmy Urine does blush.

"Well I just wanted to be prepared." He smiled as he stood up. He kissed me, I pushed him farther, deepening it and running my hand down his stomach and into his jeans. I pulled on the button and was about to unbutton it when there was a knock at the bus' door. Jimmy pulled from the Jimmy and rested his forehead against mine.

"Did I tell you she was just getting off the plane?" I groaned in frustration as I slipped my hand out of his pants and left him standing in the bathroom alone to deal with himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope you guys are paying attention to the song in the player.
I do change them for like every chapter? I'd figure I'd tell you this since Chantal and Jimmy are apparently 'busy' and haven't vloged in a few days.

Oh and if you haven't noticed in the Summary are like most of the songs from 'if' msi's lastest. I took some off because it took forever to load. EDIT: literally I'm going to edit the last chapter a bit, it's worth looking at.
<33