Nobody's Princess

Visitor

"Who's there?" I called out.

"It's ok, just me." I heard Edward call and I visibly relaxed.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to hear you sing. You have an amazing voice." Edward stated starting to come torwards me. I smiled at him as he got nearer.

"It's amazing out here. I haven't sung any of my original songs at all. And then, I made two songs on the spot easily here. This is the best place in the world. I never want to leave." I spun around and almost fell, but thankfully Edward was close enough to me and caught me. It was like he had dipped me and he just staired into my eyes.

I looked into the brown depths and sigh contently. He looked at me, but his eyes betrayed him and he looked down at my lips. I got the idea that he was struggling not to kiss me. His restraint was good, but he didn't know me at all.

I trusted him with my life now. He had made me happy for once in my life, and was willing to stay with me till I was ready.

I looked at him and then, with my mind made up leaned my head torwards his, angled my lips and then my lips were against his and I kissed him. He froze but then accepted me and began to kiss me back. Our eyes closed and I smiled into the kiss. It was a long passionate kiss and I leaned back. His eyes were still closed and I waited for his eyes to open.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"That was, unexpected." He said after looking at just me for awhile.

"You can let me up now."

"I don't think I will though."

I smiled at him and he slowly smiled back.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he only nodded. "Well if your only gonna keep me here, there's nothing else for me to do but-" I interrupted myself and surprised him again with a kiss. We exchanged little kisses and then the kisses began to get longer, and more passionate, less sweet. He pulled back and looked up. I groaned and kept my eyes closed.

He chuckled and I could feel his eyes on me again.

"Someone's at our door." he stated and I groaned again.

"We're not home!" I moaned and he chuckled softly.

"Yes we are."

"No."

"Yes."

"Never!" I said and opened my eyes. I looked torwards the front and saw a car. It didn't look familiar. "Oh crap. I gotta go get my wig on." I said and he pulled me up to a standing position. I rushed into the house and automatically heard someone calling my name. Well, this wasn't good.

I rushed to my room and picked up my wig. I put it on quickly and made sure none of my real hair was showing, or sticking out.

I ran back to the front door and opened it to get hit on the head by a fist. Hard.

"Oww!" I strangled out as I stepped backwards quickly.

"I am so sorry miss!" the stranger said and I looked up at him. It was David. The guy who had tried to get me up to his room at a party. And me being stupid had followed him, being polite and trying to get away from the party. He made a move and I slapped him. And managed to pin him and down, slap him again and then rush out of there.

"How can I help you?" I asked with a hint of coldness now in my voice.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where Ashlee is." he stated and he began to eyeball me. In a perverted way.

"Oookkkk...." I said and then heard Edward come up.

"Who is this baby?" Edward asked me. I wanted to slug him.

"I don't know. But he just hit me in the head." I said and Edwards eyes blazed.

"You hit my girl in the head?" Edward demanded more than asked. I still wanted to slug him. I could take care of myself thank you very much!

"I didn't mean to."

"Cool it honey. I'll take care of it." I said and Edward stepped back and began to snicker. He walked into the kitchen and got something out and stuffed it into the microwave.

I looked at David and then stepped outside, closing the door behind me.

"What do you want with Ashlee?" I asked.

"Her parents said I could marry her if I found her." Oh great. That was just what I needed. He only wanted to marry me so he could have sex with me. And that wasn't going to happen.

"Ok. Does she want to marry you?"

"Probably not. Is that guy your boyfriend?" I began to feel wary with the last question.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Cause, if he's not..." he wiggled his eyes brows and I shuddered. That would be worse than fucking Barney.

"He's my boyfriend." I stated quickly. I was hoping he would quit the direction he was going in. But of course, he didn't.

"Do you cheat?" He asked and I wanted to barf.

"Nope. He's my fiancee. Does that clear things up for you?" I wasn't telling a lie. Techinically he was my fiancee.

"Oh. Ok. Well, can you tell me where Ashlee is?"

"Last I heard she flew to Canada. That was a week ago though. She could be anywhere in the world." I said and the door opened behind me.

"Baby. You come in? Bath's ready." Edward said and I saw David's eyes glaze over. I wanted to slap both men at the same time.

"I'm comin. Let me get this guy out, then we can get back to what we were doing." I gave David a sugestive movement while looking at Edward and Edward smiled.

"Hurry up. I'm beggining to get restless." I almost started laughing. He shut the door and I looked at David. He stepped closer to me.

"Sure you don't cheat?"

"Positive. Please go away. Plus, you don't look very fun." I said and then went back in the house and locked the door. I heard David slowly walk to his car and then heard the car start.

That's when me and Edward began to laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, sorry this has taken me this long to write this. Hope it made you laugh!