Nobody's Princess

Just Watching T.V.

Me and Edward began to watch t.v. He had made popcorn and we were eating it like it was just .000000001 grams of fat per handfull of popcorn. Without Edward looking I had melted butter and poured it over the popcorn.

"So, who was that?"

"A guy that was determined to get into my pants."

"But you never wore pants till now..."

"Ok, well he was trying to strip me of my clothing and be my first, without my consent. He also tried to get me drunk."

Edward was silent a moment and then he began to shake.

"Why didn't you let me kill him?"

"Cause then we couldnt be each other's fiance!"

"Why not?"

"Im not going to marry you while your in jail." I simply stated and Edward was silent again. It was a good thing I had already watched this movie before. I felt him move closer to me and put his arm around me.

"Are you putting some moves on me?" I asked and looked at him. Thats when his lips crashed down onto mine and I closed my eyes, not even hesitating with responding.

He smirked into the kiss and I pulled away and kissed him again. I pulled away again and he groaned. I kissed him again and then pulled away and looked back at the t.v. He groaned and then growled.

"Are you growling at me?" I wanted to punch him. How dare he growl at me!

"Yes. Kiss me again."

"No."

"Yes."

"No,"

"Yes."

"Okay." I kissed him again and managed to surprise him. He didnt respond until two seconds later and I had already gotten him on his back. Once he responded I pulled back.

"Your really good at teasing a guy!"

"I tend to think so."

"Come here." He grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. He didnt let go nor did he slow down. My head began to get dizzy and my eyes lazily closed. Something changed in the kiss and I opened my eyes. He was staring at me and he pulled slowly away and my eyes were now fully opened.

"Wow."

"No kidding." I muttered.

"That was..."

"I know."

I unsteadily pushed myself off him but he grabbed my elbows and pulled me back down. I layed my head on his chest and started to drift off to sleep.
The last thing I heard was Edward's steady breathing and the t.v. going silent.

That's when the nightmare started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long.
I love commenters!
*gives cookies and skittles* as a bribe!
Please comment!
Love you all!
-The slow writer of stories