Passion in My Eyes, Ice in My Veins

Chapter 3

Soon after I was ready. I had some makeup on and my hair was down, covering my shoulders. I heard the doorbell ring just as I was pulling on my flip flops. I got up from my bed and ran down the steps. I checked my appearance in the mirror that was right by the front door and opened it. “Hey.” Matt smiled down at me.

“Hi.” I smiled and walked out, closing the door behind me.

Matt kissed me sweetly and walked to his car with me. “Do your parents care what time I bring you back by?” He asked as we got in.

“Anytime before eleven. I have a game tomorrow and they want me to get a good nights sleep.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well I guess we can’t do what I planned on.” Matt smirked and looked at me with those lust filled eyes.

“Oh I’m sure we can.” I smirked back.

He laughed and started driving to the park. We soon got there and we both got out. Matt took my hand when we met up in front of the car and we started walking down the path. “I remember coming here with you freshman year.” I laughed looking at all of the trees and bushes surrounding the path.

“Me too.” He laughed and looked around. “We would have picnics over there.” He pointed to a grassy area by a lake. “Then we would go to the beach and fall asleep.”

“God my parents could have killed you when they found us making out at midnight on the beach.” I laughed and shook my head.

“And I am still surprised I am alive. Your dad scares me.” He laughed.

“My dad even scares me.” I giggled and looked down kicking rocks under my feet. I was starting to get shy, and I only got this way when Matt and I would talk about our memories together. I loved the way he spoke when he was thinking about us. It sent chills down my spine.

We found a nice area on the beach and sat down, letting our feet go in the water. Matt wrapped his arm around me tightly and kissed my head staring off into the ocean. “I’m going to miss this,” he said quietly, his jaw tightened.

“Me too.” I sighed, knowing that there were only a few more weeks of school left and then Matt would be long gone. His band Avenged Sevenfold had a good amount of shows to play this summer, and they weren’t local.

“I really wish you would come with me.” He sighed looking down at me sadly.

“Matt,” I started, my voice trembling, “you know I can’t.”

“You can.” He looked into my eyes. “You’re just letting your Dad hold you back.”

I shook my head and looked away from his eyes. The heartbreak in his voice made me want to cry. “I can’t go Matt. I have to go to college.”

“To what? Fulfill your Dad’s dream?” He posed. I looked up at him shocked he would say something like that. But I thought about it for a second and he was right. “You need to do what you want to do, Leslie. Don’t do something because your parents want you to.”

I just looked down at my lap speechless. I had no idea what to say to Matt. He was right, yet wrong. I knew I wanted to go to college, but my Dad wants me to go for tennis. He is sending me away to some school that specials in tennis. I sighed and looked down in my lap.
“Forget I said anything.” Matt sighed not wanting us to be upset when time was so limited.

I nodded and rest my head on his shoulder, placing my hand on his thigh. Matt sighed quietly to himself and put his hand over mine. We stayed like this for such a long time. It felt like hours. “I love you,” he said graciously.

I looked up at him with a grin. “I love you too.” No matter what, those three words could always make my heart melt.

He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. I loved how his sweet, luscious, soft lips fit perfectly on mine. The feeling made my heart race and my body crave more. He put his hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. I put my hand on his knee gently and moved with him in the same rhythm.

“Okay, that’s enough,” a voice said making it’s way closer to us. Before Matt and I had the chance to pull away from each other, the person who spoke a second ago, dumped a bunch of cold water on us.

I looked up and saw Brian and Jimmy standing side by side laughing hysterically. “Assholes!” I yelled.

“You’re so dead.” Matt jumped up and started chasing after the guys as they ran down the beach, knowing Matt wasn’t joking.

I laughed and stood up watching Matt use Jimmy and Brian as punching bags. I occasionally heard they scream out in pain, but I didn’t stop Matt. One, I was too weak, and two, it was hilarious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! [: