Passion in My Eyes, Ice in My Veins

Chapter 6

“Hey Leslie.” Cassandra smiled as I walked out of the locker room.

“Hey.” I faked a smile and fixed the strap on my duffel bag on my shoulder.

“Where are you going in a rush?” She laughed and sat at the bench then pulled off her shoes.

We just finished a tennis game and Matt was outside waiting for me. Unfortunately so was my Mom. And if she saw Matt and I together she would slit my throat. So Matt was going to meet me right outside of the locker room. He wasn’t there and I was getting impatient.

“Nowhere.” I lied. “I’m just tired and I want to go home.”

“You’re going to see Matt, aren’t you?” She smirked. Cassandra and I weren’t so close, but she knew me well enough to catch on to my lies. I wasn’t good at convincing people.

“Yeah.” I laughed a little and looked down at my feet.

“Well I saw your Mom. She’s by the bleachers. So be careful.” She got up from her seat and walked to her locker.

“Thanks!” I called after her and walked out of the locker room. She knew about my sticky situation since I was down the past few days. I was glad she was trying to look out for me.

“That was one hell of a game,” I heard a sweet soothing voice call from behind me, almost giving me a heart attack.

I jumped with a gasp and turned to see Matt pushing himself away from the wall in the hallway. I smiled and dropped my duffel bag then ran to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, lifting me off my feet.

Yes, Matt and I did see each other during school. But 5 minutes in between classes was not enough time for us. This is the second time I have met up with him behind my parents back. And so far, I haven’t gotten caught.

His soft, sweet, luscious lips pulled away from mine after a while. All the air in my lungs seemed to have escaped my lips because I couldn’t breathe. I loved this feeling. And only Matt could give it to me.

“The week is almost over.” He smiled at me, stroking my hair.

“I know.” I smiled back at him, feeling my heart pound in my chest. “And then we’ll be graduating in 4 weeks.”

“Mhm.” He grinned and kissed me. “And then you’re coming with me on tour.” He held my weak, scrawny body against his strong, buff chest.

I sighed and kissed his neck over and over slowly. “I’ll try to visit you guys. But I can’t come with you.”

I heard a small sigh escape his lips but I let it slip. I wasn’t going to fight with him about it when we only had a few minutes together. “You were amazing out there,” he told me with a smile.

“Thanks.” I blushed and looked down.

“How many more games do you have left?” He asked kissing my head.

“Four.” I shrugged. “And then I am all yours after school.” I smirked and kissed his lips just barely.

“I think you are all mine after this week is over.” He smirked and kissed me back putting his hand on the back of my neck.

I couldn’t help but moan. He was so forceful, but gentle. The way that would make any girl melt. And he knew that he had that effect on me whenever he touched me or kissed me.

“Leslie!” I heard my Mother’s shrill voice holler from just around the corner.

Quickly, Matt and I broke apart. We looked at each other out of breath. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He pecked my lips then ran off.

Just in time. My Mother came around the corner with a smile. “There’s my little superstar.”

I faked a smile, still dazed from Matt’s kiss. “Hey Mom.”

“Lets go out to dinner. I think you deserve it after winning that game.” She wrapped her arm around my shoulders then walked away.

I didn’t want to spend time with her. Ever since she found out I lied about Tennis practice, she hasn’t said Matt’s name once. She wouldn’t even let me talk about him. She really hated Matt and I couldn’t stand it.