I Dreamt of You Last Night...

I Didn't Say Anything

"Great show guys!" Ray said as they all went backstage. "I'm hungry. Who wants to get food with me?" Mikey said. "Dude, you smell like sweaty ass. At least shower first." Frank said, plugging his nose as he walked by him. "Yeah but no heaters this time." Gerard agreed. Mikey threw his hands in the air. "I was cold!" Frank rolled his eyes and went back on the bus. He sat on the couch thinking. Flashbacks of his dream went through his head.

'Touch me, Frank.....' Those three words rang through his head. He sighed and let his head fall back, resting on the back of the couch. "I know I want to touch you, I just can't." he said to himself. "Oooooh. Frankie wants to touch someone." Gerard said, standing in the doorway of the bus. Frank's cheeks immediately flushed to bright red. "W-what are you doing here? I thought you and the guys went to get food." "Correction: The guys went to get food. I decided to come back here and keep you company. Plus, Mikey's not the only one who stinks right now." He sat down next to him, noticing how uncomfortable he looked. "You're really tense." "Uh....I'm okay." "No you're not. I know you well enough to know when something's wrong. Either tell me or I'll make you." Frank raised an eyebrow. "How are you gonna 'make me?'" "I'm not sure but I'll find a way." Frank took a deep breath. 'He never said I had to tell the complete truth.' he thought to himself. "For a while now I've been noticing someone a little differently." "Like how?" "Like how this person walks and looks at me and smiles and laughs." "Who is it?" "Uh.....-" "It's Mikey, isn't it?" "Umm...." "It is! I knew you liked him too!" "Wait, too?" "Yeah. He's liked you for a while now. Don't tell me you haven't noticed." "I-I didn't." He blushed again. "You should talk to him when he gets back. I'm gonna take a shower." Gerard patted Frank's shoulder and walked towards the back of the bus, closing the door behind him as he went in the bathroom. "Honey, I'm home!" Ray said as he walked in the bus. Frank's eyes shot to Mikey. Mikey looked away quickly, blushing. 'Great. Gerard's gonna expect me to ask Mikey out or something.' he thought. He looked at Mikey again. 'Mikey is cute, and he is my type. I guess I should ask him out. It could work out between us.'

"Mikey, can I talk to you?" Frank asked. Mikey and Frank were now the only ones still awake. "Okay." "I know you like me." "Y-you do?" "Yeah. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to give it a try, I mean us." Mikey grinned widely. He sat next to Frank on the couch, leaning in closer to him. He pulled back just before their lips touched. "Can I?" he asked. Frank smiled and nodded. Mikey leaned in to him again, letting their lips touch for a breif moment.