I Dreamt of You Last Night...

What am I doing?

Frank ran to the back of the bus, Mikey following close behind. He knelt by Gerard's unconscious body. "He's passed out." he told Mikey. Mikey picked up the empty vodka bottle from the floor. "What made him so upset he had to drink?" he asked sadly. Frank pulled Gerard onto the nearby couch. "We have an interview today, too." "I'll stay here with Gerard. You guys go." Frank said. "Are you sure? I can stay here if you want." "It's fine, Mikey. Someone has to do the interview." "Yeah, I guess you're right." He kissed Frank's cheek and walked out of the room. Frank sat crossed-legged by the couch, looking intently at Gerard's face. "More than two years sober and you throw it all away in one night?" he said, more to himself than Gerard. "There are so many people that care about you, people that love you. I wish I knew why you did this to yourself, mostly so I could kick you for being so stupid. So I could make it better, too. I hate seeing you this way. I really care about you." He chuckled to himself. "That's bull shit. I don't care about you, I love you. Actually, I'm in love with you. I guess that makes me an asshole for being with Mikey, doesn't it?" He looked down at his hands that were in his lap. "You're so fucking amazing and beatiful and caring and generous and funny. For a month I've been having dreams about you, most of them ending with me having one hell of a hard-on. I wish I could be honest to Mikey, and you. Both of you deserve that. I guess I'm too much of a pansy, though. Here I am, confessing to you while you're out cold. So courageous, right?" "Frank?" Gerard asked groggily. Frank stood up quickly. 'Oh fuck. I hope he didn't hear me.' he thought to himself. Gerard sat up slowly, holding his head in pain. Frank crossed his arms and gave him a stern look. "Mind telling me why you decided to get drunk off your ass last night?" he asked, his eyebrow raised. "I don't wanna talk about it." "Too bad. You don't drink unless some serious shit is going on. Now tell me." Gerard stood in front of Frank, wobbling slightly. "I will if you tell me about these dreams you're having about me." Gerard said, a mean look on his face. Frank's face dropped. "W-what?" he stuttered. Gerard walked up to him and he instinctively walked backwards until his back was against the wall. "I heard everything." Gerard said, his voice low and dangerous. "You really wanna know why I threw it all away after two years?" Frank nodded slowly, his expression blank. "Because I had to listen to Mikey do this." He crashed his lips forcefully on Frank's and pinned him against the wall with his body. Frank subconsciously gripped his hair in both hands as Gerard's tongue found his through parted lips. Hearing Gerard moan lightly, he pushed him off. "What the fuck was that?" he nearly yelled. "It's not like you didn't like it." "That's not the point. I'm with Mikey and just fucking kissed me." "I love you too." Gerard blurted out. Frank's face dropped again. "I got drunk last night because I had to listen to Mikey fuck the guy I love." "We can't do this, Gerard. I'm with Mikey and I refuse to hurt him, no matter how much it hurts me." Gerard nodded in understanding. "Unless we keep it a secret." he said with a smirk.