I Dreamt of You Last Night...

I Don't Love You

Frank stared at Gerard with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open slightly. "I can't do that to him. How can you even think that?" he yelled. Gerard's smirk was wiped off his face. "Because I love you. Sure, Mikey'll be hurt. Hell, he'll be crushed, but I know for fact that what he feels for you isn't anywhere near what I feel for you." he yelled back. "It's not that easy. Mikey loves me, and you're supposed to love him. He's your fucking brother." "I'm sorry if I'm tired of being the nice big brother. I need to do something for myself for once, and if that means I'm a shitty brother than so be it. I think I deserve to be happy." "I'm not gonna let you do this to Mikey. He deserves to be happy, too." Frank stormed out of the room, grabbed his ciggarettes off his bunk, and went outside. He leaned against the bus while he smoked. He closed his eyes and groaned to himself. A slender arm wrapped around his shoulder. He opened his eyes to be greeted with a concerned Mikey. "You okay, babe?" Mikey asked. Frank nodded. "Gerard's up." he mumbled angrily. Mikey nodded and went inside the bus. 'Gerard's wrong. I love Mikey. I know I do. Maybe not the same way, but it's still love. And that's all that matters, right?' Frank thought to himself. He stomped out his ciggarette and went back on the bus.

'I love it when you touch me.' Gerard whispered huskily into Frank's ear. Frank groaned at his words and gripped his shoulders. 'I love you so fucking much, Gee.' he said breathlessly. Gerard grinned mischeviously and attacked Frank's lips with his own while his hands fumbled with his belt. Soon, Frank's pants and boxers were bunched around his ankles while he leaned against the wall of the bus. Gerard kissed him quickly before getting down on his knees and-

Frank awoke with start. He slid carefully out of Mikey's arms and went to the bathroom. He leaned against the bathroom door and slid till he was sitting down. He pulled his knees into his chest and took a deep, shaky breathe. A silent tear ran down his cheek. "I don't love him." he whispered to himself. "I don't love him and I know it. How can I break his heart, though? After all he's done for me?" A soft knock came on the door. "What?" Frank choked out. "It's Gerard. Let me in." he said softly. "Why? So you can force me to cheat on Mikey? No thanks." "I just wanna talk to you. Please." Frank sighed heavily and stood up and opened the door. Before he knew what he was doing, he collapsed into Gerard's arms. Gerard closed the bathroom door behind him as Frank clung to him. "I-I don't love him, Gee. As much as I try to convince myself that I do, I don't. I'm such an ass." He rubbed Frank's back soothingly. "Did you have another dream?" he asked. Frank blushed and nodded. Gerard sighed and hugged him tightly. "You know what you need to do, right?" he asked. Frank nodded again. "He's gonna hate me for doing this to him." "He'll be angry but he won't hate you. I know him."