I Dreamt of You Last Night...

From Behind the Lies Comes Reality

"Thank you guys so much for coming to the show tonight!" Gerard yelled into his microphone. The audience cheered as the five of them walked off stage. "That was our best show yet." Bob said. "Hell yeah!" Ray yelled. "We should go celebrate." Gerard said. "I don't really feel like it. You guys go without me." Frank said flatly. "If he's not going, then neither am I." Mikey said, pulling Frank into his chest. "Fine. Go back to the bus. You better not have sex on the couch, though." Bob said. Mikey stuck his tongue out and the two of them walked back to the bus. When they were inside, Frank plopped himself on the couch. Mikey wasted no time in attaching his lips to Frank's. He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy as his tongue pushed past the slightly quivering lips. Frank pushed him off gently. "I-I think w-we should talk." he stuttered. "About what?" Frank put his head down in shame and fidgeted his hands a little. "You don't deserve me." he said quietly, almost in a whisper. "What would make you think that? I love you, Frank." "But I don't love you." Mikey stood up from the couch to look down at his lover. Or rather, ex-lover. "What are you saying?" he asked, the hurt evident in his shaking voice. "I'm in love with somebody else. I have been for a long time." "Look at me." Mikey said soflty. "Look at me, goddammit!" Frank flinched at his harsh tone and looked up at him. "Who is it?" he said soflty again. Frank put his head down again and shook his head. "I don't think I should tell you." he said. "Look at me and tell me who the fuck you're in love with!" Frank looked up at Mikey to see tears spilling from his eyes. "Your brother." he mumbled. "What?" "I'm in love with your brother. I wanna fuck your brother. Hell, I did fuck your brother!" he yelled, standing up from the couch. He regretted it almost immediately as a cold hand met his cheek, the sting making him close his eyes. When his eyes opened, Mikey was gone. He could hear sobs coming from the bathroom. He walked over to the door and knocked softly. "Mikey? Mikey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you like that. Please come out so we can talk." Frank pleaded. "Go the fuck away!" Mikey shouted from the other side of the door. "We all know you'd rather be fucking Gerard right now, anyway!" "Please just talk to me!" "Please go fuck off and die!" Frank heard the sink run for a minute then turn off. "Better yet, how about I die first?" Mikey said, calmer, though obviously still upset. "What do you mean?" Silence. "Mikey?" He tried to turn the handle but it was locked. "Mikey, stop. You're scaring me." He put his ear to the door and listened carefully. He didn't hear anything. Not even breathing. He pushed the door as hard as he could but it still wouldn't open. "Mikey? Are you okay? Mikey?!" Frank pulled his cell out of his pocket and dialed Ray's number as fast as he could. "What's up, man?" Ray said when he answered. "I need help! Mikey needs help! Send somebody over here!" He hung up the phone before Ray could say anything. He pressed his forehead against the bathroom door. "Please Mikey, don't die. I promise I'll make this all up to you if you don't die. Please." "Frank? Everything okay?" a voice called from the front. He bolted upright and ran to the voice. "Mikey locked himself in the bathroom. I think he's trying to kill himself." Frank said. Bob ran to the bathroom door and rammed himself into it until it finally opened. "Call a fucking ambulance!" he shouted from the bathroom. Frank pulled out his phone quickly and dialed the number.

All four of the healthy MCR members sat in the emergency room waiting area. "You never told us why Mikey tried to do this, Frank." Ray said. Frank looked pleadingly at Gerard, hoping there was some way out of the mess he managed to create. Gerard looked at him expectantly, just as curious as the other two. 'Like he doesn't know.' Frank thought as he rolled his eyes. "We're waiting." Bob said impatiently. Frank took a deep breath and looked down at the spotless hospital floor. "I cheated on Mikey." he said. To his surprise, none of them said anything. He looked up to make sure they were still alive. They were. "I also told him I didn't love him, that I'm in love with someone else." "Who?" Bob asked curiously. Frank looked at Gerard again. "Me." Gerard said almost in disbelief. "Way?" a nurse called out. All four of them stood up and walked over to her. "How is he?" they asked simultaneously. "He's stable. He'll have to remain here for about two weeks, though." "Is he awake?" Frank asked. "No. The stomach pumping wore him out. I'll expect him to wake up in a few hours." "Thank you." The nurse walked away and the four of them looked at each other. "We're gonna have to cancel the rest of the tour." Ray said glumly. "And you two are gonna have to have a talk with him." Bob said, pointing at Gerard and Frank. "We know." they said at the same time.