A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Welcome to the Black Tourbus

It's been a week since Mom was buried six feet underground. I'm learning how to cope with it. My Chemical Romance had to extend their stay from a three-day photoshoot to a one week vacation.
And, alas, that was the day the Sanders go seperate ways. Phil ended up in the oily hands of Aunt Marie, Dad went to the miles-away photoshoot and I got to go with My Chem in their biggest tour yet.
YAY ME!
"Bye, Dad," I said and kissed him on the cheek. He handed me my passport and my ticket.
"Bye, honey. Boys, if there's an emergency, you can call me on my cell, and if things get out-of-whack or if she causes too much greif, just call me and I'll be right there to fetch her. And don't think of doing anything crazy with her"----here Dad pointed to Gee---"especially you, Gerard." Dad grinned.
I glared at Dad and blushed slightly. Frank nudged me playfully on the side and giggled.
"I'll be back in three month's time," Dad announced.
"So will we, Mr. Sanders," Gee said as he jumped in the tourbus.
"I love you, honey," Dad told me and got in the cab.
"I love you, too, Dad," I called. I waved good-bye to Phil who got in the cab with his bags. "Bye, brother!" I yelled.
He rolled his eyes and stuck his middle finger up at me.
"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I screamed.
Mikey snickered and got in the black bus. Frank dragged me by the arm and Ray followed. This was the second time I was in the MCR tourbus, but it still amazed me. It was just so big and finely furnished, it was like a travelling house, as I've mentioned before.
Frank brought me to the bedroom where, apparently, Gee and Mikey were wrestling.
"Hey, hey, hey! You two! Stop it!" Frank commanded.
Gee and Mikey rolled violently on the floor and reluctantly stopped and stood with huge smiles on their faces.
"No one has a wrestling match without me!" screeched Frank who tackled Mikey, who was later on tackled by Gee.
I watched them wrestling and laughed. I looked at the room, which was farely big, judging that it was in a bus, and noticed three bunk beds with five bunks taken. Bob's was the top bunk on the right side of the room. It was obvious it was his, since there was a pocket on the wall with several pairs of drumsticks poking out and pictures of his cats taped on the wall beside his pillow.
Sweet, sweet, Bob, I thought and giggled.
Under Bob's bunk was Ray's. His bed sheet was black with a red guitar on the middle and musical notes beside it in several different bright clashing colors. The wall beside him had a tiny pocket for guitar picks and extra guitar strings, if ever any of his strings break.
Frank's bed was the top bunk in the middle. His pillow was black and looked bulky, as if he hid numerous packets of Skittles in there. There was a tiny compartment sticking out of the bed where he placed his guitar picks and strings. And a picture of Jamia. And another pakcet of Skittles.
Under Frank's bunk was Mikey's. His compartment held a picture of Alicia, a very nice one too, a wedding picture of him and Alicia, and his old glasses.
The top bunk on the left side of the room was, obviously, Gerard's. He had several posters on his wall and a picture of him and Mikey, him and Frank, him and Bert and My Chemical Romance. Surprisingly, he also taped some of My Chem's lyrics up there in his handwriting in some yellow pad paper.
The bunk under Gee's was the bunk I was staying in.
I took a look back at the shouting boys when the door openned, revealing a very tired Bob with bags.
Crap! Those are my bags!
"I'm so sorry for leaving my bags out there, Bob," I apologized.
"No problem. I haven't had an excercise in a while," he replied. Then he grinned.
I took my bags from him.
Gee ran around the room wildly while being chased by Mikey, who had Bob's thickest drumsticks in hand, who was being chased by Frank because he wanted to hit Gee with Bob's thickest sticks, who was being chased by Bob for his drumsticks back, as the boys might "injure" them, while Bob got sermons from Ray to "let the brother have fun."
I was rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at the scene. When Gee realized that I was actually with them, he got My Chem to huddle in a corner. He whispered his devious plan to them and they agreed. They walked to me with fake evil grins plastered on their faces. I looked at them curiously and coked my head to the side. "Are you guys posing for something?" I asked. I looked behind me to see if there was any photographer, or my Dad, for dramtic effect.
"No," Gee replied in an evil tone. In a snap of a finger, My Chem dog piled me and tickled me in places where boys share the same body parts, not those places where girls should keep private, thank God these boys are polite.
I laughed until there were tears in my eyes. When Gee realized I had a hard time breathing, he stopped everyone from tickling me and I just continued to laugh, and laugh and wait for my breath to return.
When I started breathing normally, I hugged each and every one of them. "Thanks for letting me be here," I thanked them. "I really couldn't ask for anything better."
"No problem. It's fun to have a little sister be in tour with us," Mikey pointed out.
"Especially someone who knows how to have fun," added in Ray.
Frank grinned in agreement.
I smiled and sat on Gee's lap. The airport was pretty far away, so I ended up having to tell them how it was like back at school times. It was summer now, I forgot to mention, thank God. And Dad didn't really care for my studies, he said I was responsible enough to be homeschooled. "It's just that nobody's here to look after you," he said when I asked him why i wasnt homeschooled.
When I got to the bad part, when the preps in my school used to beat me up, Gee tightened his grip around my waist. Porobably in anger. Yeah, in anger. Gee tightened his grip around my waist in anger.
For once in my life, I was glad to be Sam Sanders.
And for once in my life, I knew some people other than Mom and Dad who cared for me.
And those people were My Chemical Romance.