A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Call Frank.

- - GEE'S P.O.V - -

Sam got kidnapped. Gone. By an evil pervert. Her eyes looked so desperate. And it's our fault we didn't run faster. Myabe if Frank were with us, he could've ran faster than all of us put together. Wait a minute.

Frank.

That midget was still in the mall!

I went back to where Mikey and the others were, still panting on the sidewalk. "He got away," I muttered angirly.

"I feel like a failed superhero. And the bad guy's a stupid hairy pervert," Mikey stated, inhaling and exhaling like mad.

"What are we gonna do now?" Ray said. So much for the man with a plan.

I shrugged. "I dunno," I sat down on the sidewalk with them. "I was hoping you would."

"Well, we can't just let him get away," Bob the Obvious said.

I massaged my temples. "Well, yeah, but.... what are we gonna tell her dad?"

Mikey sighed. "Ah, that's hard."

"We don't have to tell him," Ray said.

"But if we don't and if he finds out, he might not trust us anymore," I said.

"Yeah..." They chorused.

"Frank!" Ray exclaimed. "We have to call Frank."

I dialled his cell number. "Pick up, Frank... Pick up..."

" 'Ello?" Frank's happy voice said.

"Frank, Sam got kidnapped." I said.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted. I heard him muttering an apology to veryone around him. "How'd she get kidnapped?"

"This hairy pervert just snatched her when we were playing hide-and-seek," I replied.

"I leave you for one hour----ONE HOUR----and everything goes haywire," he said.

"LOOKIE HERE, FRANK ANTHONY THOMAS IERO. IT'S----" I started yelling.

"HEY, HEY, HEY! I was just kidding. Sheesh. You try to lighten the mood and you get your whole named called. Fuck you," he said.

"THERE ISN'T TIME FOR MOOD-LIGHTENING, MOTHERFUCKER! SAM GOT KIDNAPPED! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!" I practically yelled.

"FINE! Where are you anyway?" He asked.

"Uh, you'll see us around the corner, don't worry," I said.

"Be there in a sec," he said.

Click.

Sam's actually kidnapped....
....and it's up to us to get her back.

Fuck. I feel like a superhero.