A Picture Changed My Life Forever

Oh, Gerard... Gerard, you make my heart burn.

I jumped on Bob's back which caused him to yelp in surprise. "Hello, teacher," I squeeled.

He laughed. "Oh, it's you. I thought it was some crazed fan-girl who wants sex."

I laughed and got off his back. "Hey, hey, don't you talk about that with me. So are we doing History or---"

"Gerardopoly." Bob replied, taking out about two sheets of paper.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing at the papers.

He gave me both. "First one's the lyrics to my solo project and the second one's some facts on Gerard. Just so you know, this class doesn't last long. It's temporary. So after a while, Gerardopoly wouldn't be your subject anymore."

I blinked at him. Then my I leaned my forehead on the table. "Psh. Now there's no reason to school anymore," I mumbled into the finely varnished surface of the table.

"Don't worry; it's still here at the moment anyway. So, uh, Gerard's whole name is---"

"Gerard Arthur Rush Way." I completed.

"Yeah, and his eye color is---"

"Hazelish. Borwnish. Beautiful color."

"Okay... and he---"

"Makes MCR's lyrics and sings 'em."

"And he's also very..." His voice trailed off as he looked at me expectantly.

I stared at him.

He grunted. "I expected you to say 'very sexy and attractive'."

I threw a pillow at him. "Although he is very sexy and attractive..."

He leaned on his elbows. "Why don't you tell him anyway?"

I sighed. "What's the point of breaking your own heart? You experienced being heartbroken. You know how it feels. No offense, but, I don't wannt feel that."

Bob stared blankly in front of him in deep though. "No, you wouldn't wanna feel that..." He said in a distracted tone.

"I mean, he doesn't feel anything for me. And look at out age difference. Psh. More than 15 years," I said.

"Love works in mysterious ways, madam. Just tell him." Bob said, half-grinning. "Now go off to the next room, Ray's waiting."

"What are you grinning about?" I asked, looking back at him as he tried to push me playfully to the door.

"Oooh, just something I know and you probably don't." He squeeled. He closed the door behind my back, giggling.

"What do you know that I don't?" I screamed at the top of my lungs, banging desperately at Bob's door.

In return, he said, "Just go tell him! But go to Ray and Mikey's class first."

I sighed. Bob wasn't going to tell me. I made my way to Ray's room with one thing still shouting in my head: What does he know that I don't?